Forum horse connections

The ground at Tramore should be easy enough if what I experienced while walking on the beach this morning is anything to go by.

NICE double for Flame in the two amateur riders handicaps that closed the card at Beverley.

Congrats to all concerned.

Edit............hmmm not sure Know No Fear is still with Chris! Owners listed as TT TRINITY Racing Partnership.

Hell of a training achievement by Al Lidderdale with the other one Meglio Ancora, spotlight comment in RP: Tailed off at Wolverhampton on debut for this yard when last seen and over three years since sole success; can only be watched after 374-day break.

Last edited:
Thanks Colin

Trinity TT Racing are my horses, just a partnership I had to form when I ceased trading of Chris Beek Racing when some see you next tuesday tried to hang me out to dry and owes me about 60k. But hey hoh, learn not to trust people. Managed to keep 10 of my string of 32 and they will all run under Trinity Racing which is a partnership of me and 4 friends which have got involved.

Horses we have are;

Know No Fear
Meglio Ancora
Major Eradicator
Ishi Amy
Photo Opportunity
Avertis
Mulberry Brite
Country Road

Also kept Stargazy and Nesnaas as pets, as well as 3 broodmares in Rumooz, Cuddly and Polly Adler. Also kept Peachez which I own 25% of with Sally Doyle and 50% of Where's Reiley whom I own part of with Steve Jakes.

8 horses in the Trinity Racing banner, who run in my old Red White & Black colours, which Know No Fear and Stargazy had been running in this season anyway.

Massive dent having to sell off a load or retire a few, because of money owed in, which we also owed out in a proportion, and the only way to try and get a majority of funds in was selling the Racing Club Horses which my backer was heavily involved in. But still a small number to be carrying on with and hopefully in time, can get back on my feet and find some more owners to do well with. Meglio Ancora has had a few issues hence the year off, and was a horse I was looking to sell and he is still for sell, but we'll see how he does. He's spent 11 months at mine getting him fixed and we sent him back to Alastair's just over 2 and a half weeks ago and he went there fit and in good form. Wasn't sure how he would run because of the problems he's had but it was very helpful that he was running in such an awful race !

Know No Fear is a complete star on the other hand, he hasn't been out the first 4 on his last 16 starts since September 2011. Very rare do you find a horse that consistent at this level that takes his racing as well as this. That's a total of 20 winners with horses I've been involved with or run in my name this year, and it might be hard to get to 30 now with a massively reduced string, but we've got 4 and a half months and we'll give it a good go anyway.

Last edited:
Didn;t realise you owned Nesnaas Flame - Is that the NH horse? I was involved in a horse called Kikos and i'm sure they met on the track on a number of occasions.

Didn;t realise you owned Nesnaas Flame - Is that the NH horse? I was involved in a horse called Kikos and i'm sure they met on the track on a number of occasions.

Yeah had an involvement in Nesnaas for a while, but bought him solely last summer to bring back home. He's a complete pet of mine, yea we ran against Kikos a few times, he was a lovely horse.

Nesnaas is my fun ride horse now, we went on a couple of Badminton Fun Rides lately. Love Nesnaas and Stargazy to bits, they are more like family. They have homes for life along with Know No.

Copper Dock runs in the 3:40 at Dundalk today. This has been his target all summer and he is 9lbs better off with The Reaper to turn around 3.75 lenghts from last year. I couldn't recommend anyone to back him though as he has the worst draw possible in 14. Balmont Mast is the most likely winner of an open race and we are hoping for somewhere in the first 4 or 5.

Copper Dock runs in the 3:40 at Dundalk today. This has been his target all summer and he is 9lbs better off with The Reaper to turn around 3.75 lenghts from last year. I couldn't recommend anyone to back him though as he has the worst draw possible in 14. Balmont Mast is the most likely winner of an open race and we are hoping for somewhere in the first 4 or 5.

That is a killer draw for sure best of luck in any case

Back