Forum horse connections

Simspson Miller is running in the 5.00 at Warwick on Tuesday. There are 12 runners. It is an apprentices race and we apparently have got the best rider but not necessarily the best horse. We live in hope. :lol:

Sorry to hear that Roddy. Watched the race ( had a little bet on MT ) and thought looked as though struggling before pulling up.

That's sad news Roddy. It's not easy. Raise The Beat was getting scanned yesterday and they can't believe he didn't break his neck in his fall. Sometimes you just need luck on your side.

Sorry to hear that.

Tomorrow have a nice filly making her debut called Divergence @ 1.50 Newmarket.

Whatever she does she will improve on as Michael Bells invariably do but hoping for bold showing.

That's sad news Roddy. It's not easy. Raise The Beat was getting scanned yesterday and they can't believe he didn't break his neck in his fall. Sometimes you just need luck on your side.

Was in the books watching the race he took an awful fall, tbh I didnt think he`get up.
So hopefully he will make a good recovery

Sorry to hear the news Roddy. Losing a horse, either at home or on the racecourse, is a tough thing to take. I've only lost two in my 19 years as an owner, so statistically the next one is just around the corner. Sad fact.

Ghost of a Girl is on the comeback trail following a protracted lung infection. Hoping she runs her race while her owner is laid up with a .....lung infection.

Back