Forum horse connections

I'm sure Grey is involved too....I am going to have to bring in my phone for a service tomorrow.....Grey surely sent the text....it must be my phone surely...couldn't be a Grey put-away???????

Thanks guys. Wasn't very confident after the last day when I was making all sorts of excuses about 2 miles being too short and the pace being ridiculously slow. He's got one gear, which is not slow, but he can't quicken too much. He just keeps at it. He's a determined horse and Colm always said those types win races. We will prob go for another 2m4f handicap in a few weeks and then step him up to 3 miles.

Thanks guys. Wasn't very confident after the last day when I was making all sorts of excuses about 2 miles being too short and the pace being ridiculously slow. He's got one gear, which is not slow, but he can't quicken too much. He just keeps at it. He's a determined horse and Colm always said those types win races. We will prob go for another 2m4f handicap in a few weeks and then step him up to 3 miles.

Well done Oran:whistle:

Lager Time is being rested for 6 months while he serves out his ban and the idea about running him in Ireland or France has been dropped.

David Evans has offered us the chance to get involved in two horses he has just got from Dermot Weld in Ireland.

They are Mahon Falls who runs at 6.50 Saturday at Wolverhampton, and Ealain Aibrean (don't ask me how that is pronounced) who is entered for the 5.00 next Wednesday at Kempton.

I think the syndicate will see how they get on in those races then make a decision.

Good luck Roddy!!

Last edited:
Two in the next at Dundalk.....Bangalore should need it but Copper Dock has been given every chance by the handicapper and we hope he scrapes a place in a competitive race

Back