Forum horse connections

Future Gilded has another go tomorrow, in a 2m handicap chase at Lingfield. He's expected to come on significantly from his first run, but his mark is a bit speculative and we'll find out tomorrow whether it's realistic.

Amazing stuff at Plumpton. If you had said Viking Blond was going to finish 2nd when they turned for home I would have put you in a white coat.

Horse never gave up nor did the jockey............such a pity the winner had to be there or it would have gone down as the finish of the season.

You did say he had a great ew chance I backed it on the place market..........so many thanks for that Roddy

Getty runs in the handicap hurdle race at Sedgefield tomorrow. Lack of options is forcing our hand. There was potentially a race at Wetherby on Sat but its not filled out as you'd hope for a 0-150. Cheek pieces reapplied.

Good luck Dave, I take it you have a target in mind over fences later in the season, also is Brian Hughes not riding as much for Ewart now, first class jock.

Good luck digger a lot easier task now the favourites a non runner, lots of positives for your horse ill be playing when the market reforms if around 8/1. Still not bad value at 5/1 ew

Last edited:
Good luck digger a lot easier task now the favourites a non runner, lots of positives for your horse ill be playing when the market reforms if around 8/1. Still not bad value at 5/1 ew

The fav being out is great news....that was strongly fancied and he was bringing it 300+ miles.

The more I look at it the more I fancy it digger! There are plenty of positives I'm just hoping Lucy will be instructed to go on from the front I've had a nice ew bet at 5/1 and will have a in running play if you try make all. Good luck mate

Owners just do what the trainer says ....anyone saying otherwise is telling lies. ;-) Now i just have a 3 1/2 hr journey to Wetherby on Sat!!

Back