Forum horse connections

If only you'd mentioned that one instead ;)

The signs were there for all to see especially with the form of the other Bowen runners the other day, upgrading Ron's dreams performance based on that and early market in the day I thought! Good one roddy nice prospect!!

Lovely run from Rons Dream. She looks pretty good.

Unlucky with Alainn Roddy, thought he jumped nicely and they went a mad pace. I'm sure he'll bounce back.

I was thrilled for her owner Tania (Rons Dreams) who named it after her husband Ron who sadly departed us about two years ago. She named the horse for him. They had a few horses in the yard. Quite emotional yesterday

Good stuff Roddy, hopefully Rons Dream can go on further.

I remember Markington carrying those colours not so long ago, and Pliny more recently.

I have a horse in Ireland, Bay of Freedom, who we are (optimistically) aiming at the Cheltenham Bumper. In my excitement I decided to start a blog to follow the dream; this has now developed into a website: www.cheltenhamdream.com Just wanted to post it in case anyone might be interested (and, at least, it does describe Talkinghorses as being the best forum for quality discussion and provides a link).

Best of wishes for Bay Of Freedom, Paul !
I will be following the boy's progress with great interest.
(And nice website, too, btw).
:)

I have a horse in Ireland, Bay of Freedom, who we are (optimistically) aiming at the Cheltenham Bumper. In my excitement I decided to start a blog to follow the dream; this has now developed into a website: www.cheltenhamdream.com Just wanted to post it in case anyone might be interested (and, at least, it does describe Talkinghorses as being the best forum for quality discussion and provides a link).

Obviously they don't know I am here :lol: Best of British hope you have loads of fun with him.

He looked a bit green and you wouldn't have had 10p on him before the home turn at Galway, yet when he picked up under a bit of pressure it was all over in a matter of strides.....Very Impressive

Had a look back and I think it is. Big field that year and def looks like Jp's Binocular and Jered..Celestial halo black and red, Osana up front with Muirhead 2 behind and it could be Brave Inca between them possibly Nicky Henderson's Sentry Duty at the rear.

Can't for the life of me see Harchibald though and the blue checked colours in the inside could be Hobb's Snap Tie but the red cap says no. Some of the others even looking at the race card don't seem to fit in but that's not that unusual.

Getting through your website slowly but surely (kinda busy )

I am exhausted but it is actually the 2013 Fred Winter. I did ask for some other shots from Cheltenham but apparently I have run out of my free entitlement!

Good luck PD, enjoyed the blog. Me and Grey experienced a similar journey in 2011 with Raise the Beat. Unfortunately he got injured during the race and didn't show what he was capable of.

I am exhausted but it is actually the 2013 Fred Winter. I did ask for some other shots from Cheltenham but apparently I have run out of my free entitlement!

I knew that......NOT:lol: You are absolutely spot on. Amazing how many owners have several Festival Runners..........caught me out big time..Thanks

How exciting; my rubbish computer even allowed me to get onto the link [doesn't often happen, that]. I really hope he runs well for you.

Back