Forum horse connections

OK mate, personally as they say I think we rode a bad race. She is undoubtedly better on softer but that didn't stop her yesterday.

Miss Eyelash
26 April 2010
Sire - Kayf Tara (by Sadlers Well USA)
Dam - Glacial Missile Ire by Glassial Storm

Red Six Ire
7th May 2011
Sire Flemensfirth USA (by Alleged USA)
Dam - Glascial Missile (by Glacial Storm USA)

Last edited:
Definitely not a 18/1 shot digger I wouldn't say! Hope the new recruits do you proud roddy.

Priced based on a couple of poor performances - happy with 18/1 ew. Hopefully he's ready to put a shift in...should be pretty testing. He will always get done for toe so hopefully it becomes a bit of a slog.

Digger is on the long drive from Ayr, back to the 21st Century.

I'm sure he'll give you a fuller run-down, but connections very pleased with the run - particularly the way he saw out the race. The ground was tacky/holding, which they feel opens up some options, and they will look for a race over a similar trip in the next 2-3 weeks. He may be stepped-up to 3m next season.

Fantastic run, unlucky to not finish 2nd, got a bit squeezed for room down the straight but travelled and jumped really well. Backed it e/w at 25s...so obviously the field was reduced to 7!

Fantastic run, unlucky to not finish 2nd, got a bit squeezed for room down the straight but travelled and jumped really well. Backed it e/w at 25s...so obviously the field was reduced to 7!

Great run from Getty...more like his form. Jumped great and was nice to see him fight on at the end. Lucy gave him a super ride as he does need to be allowed to jump rather than pushed into his fences. Staying on at the end on going not as soft as we wanted - he will deffo go up to 3m very soon.....BUT next season there could be a very nice Grade 3 h'cap race back at Ayr over a longer distance. :)

Befair paid out on 3rd pace by the way. The NR was very late in the day - i wonder who paid for that!

Hoping that Future Gilded can show improved form at M. Rasen today on much better ground than he's been racing on so far. Still suspect that his mark is about 10lb too high, we'll find out today.

Back