Forum horse connections

Roddy a friend of mine owns Dashaway and Kilmurvy, he'll be celebrating with you if the 2nd goes in. Know they fancied Kilmurvy more....Gutted I didn't make it down!

The form comment includes the words "stirring ride". I don't recall seeing that before. Well done to all.

Well done Roddy. Nice to see Alainn back in better form. Hopefully some more fun to be had yet if he keeps winning the that the handicapper won't be able to hammer you.

Serious serious pilot. I know Sean's claim will be used well but anything he rides at the moment is 5lb well in relative to the field.

Very encouraging performance from the debutant Desertmore Hill at Ludlow too. Exciting times for the Bowen family and owners.

Good to see a winner for Mickey as well.

Sean's stats around Chepstow 8 winners from 18 rides +£43. Takes some doing.

Now there's no such thing as a formality when it comes to a 3-mile Novice Chase, but tomorrow's contest at Bangor must be as close as you'll get. Not that I'm complacent, because Shantou Magic bled in his previous race (due to a throat infection), and has since been treated for Grade 3 stomach ulcers. No wonder he ran poorly!!

Bangor-on-Dee is a long, long way for me to go, but there's a high probability (obviously) that he'll win, and the buzz that we Owners get from that compensates (well, sort of) from the many disappointments that we have to endure.

Well done with BA yesterday Roddy. Was incredible how it picked up over the last few furlongs and a great ride by Sean. Didn't back it but was borderline hairs on the back of the neck watching it fly home.
Was there something wrong with letbeso today? Looked a bit flat and noticed the starting price was huge compared to what youd expect it to have been.

Ps. Good luck Michael.

Last edited:
We had two going there yesterday, Letbeso made a novices mistake and Jamie blamed himself. Would have got in the frame, Topham maybe or Summer Plate next. Huge prices today on Rons Dream at Newbury and Alco at Bangor . Both need an interest at these prices

Is Alco prepping for Scottish National Roddy? Or fully geared up for today? Thanks.

I keep seeing that in the RP spotlights Double Handful but I was under the impression he was going for Aintree rather than Ayr again.

Liked his run behind Call The Cops at Doncaster.

Top avatar by the way.

Back