Forum horse connections

Good luck, Michael, and to all owners who have a runner in the near future, especially my old mucker Roddy at the Big Show next week, if Rolling Maul sneaks in.

Hoping that Future Gilded can show improved form at M. Rasen today on much better ground than he's been racing on so far. Still suspect that his mark is about 10lb too high, we'll find out today.

Congratulations Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck, Michael, and to all owners who have a runner in the near future, especially my old mucker Roddy at the Big Show next week, if Rolling Maul sneaks in.

Are you sure your ticker will last out if he does get in and runs the same sort of race as last time? Take 1/2 asprin before you go racing mate thins the blood..........or just take a bong with you :lol:

Thanks everyone. After three pulled-ups in a row I needed that. It was only the horse's 4th race but he settled beautifully and jumped really well for the most part. Thought his chances had gone when the going changed to soft, but he coped. Will be better on livelier ground and could just be one for the 2016 Topham Trophy (we're allowed to dream!).

Well done Michael!!

Best of luck to the connections with runners this week - particularly those at the Festival, hopefully there'll be a forum winner or two.

Martin

Are you sure your ticker will last out if he does get in and runs the same sort of race as last time? Take 1/2 asprin before you go racing mate thins the blood..........or just take a bong with you :lol:
If I could live with Ballycassidy being five lengths in front at Valentines second time round I am sure I can live with this

I negated to mention our two running at Charing the other week on here - De Waiting Game jumped into Did You Ever at the first fence so the latter sulked and was pulled up while De Waiting Game unseated when getting into contention.

They're entered at Marks Tey (DWG) and Parham (DYE) this weekend though only DYE will run. I spoke to the entries secretary earlier who told me the ground is good and there won't be any soft in it come Saturday which is good news and will be disappointed if he's not in the first three (Running In Heels the most likely winner).

Parham's near Pulborough if any South East members are around and fancy some competitive racing - you may also get to see the best P2Per in the UK run.

Martin

Last-minute decision (11am!) to run Primo Capitano at Southwell today in the Maiden Hurdle. Once the 131-rated King's Odyssey was unexpectedly pulled out (along with a few others), the race suddenly looks winnable. Primo has had a good break since the Doncaster debacle, has been working very well (just waiting for better ground), so I'm very hopeful that he'll go close today.

I negated to mention our two running at Charing the other week on here - De Waiting Game jumped into Did You Ever at the first fence so the latter sulked and was pulled up while De Waiting Game unseated when getting into contention.

They're entered at Marks Tey (DWG) and Parham (DYE) this weekend though only DYE will run. I spoke to the entries secretary earlier who told me the ground is good and there won't be any soft in it come Saturday which is good news and will be disappointed if he's not in the first three (Running In Heels the most likely winner).

Parham's near Pulborough if any South East members are around and fancy some competitive racing - you may also get to see the best P2Per in the UK run.

Martin
Running In Heels won by 10 lengths to give Gina Andrews her 100th P2P winner, shortly to be the only Andrews girl pointing when sister Bridget turns conditional (had her last p2p rides on Sunday).

Did You Ever finished 3rd but ran on well late - only four ran mind.

Martin

Buachaill Allain running today and will be trying although not sure we understand him yet, Letbeso running tomorrow at Newbury and very hopeful. Jamie rides

Back