Forum horse connections

Little Big Man was withdrawn today with a vets cert. He should be running soon.

Roddy - good luck tomorrow with Miss Eyelash and next week with your runners. In fact I hope they all go well tomorrow, be good to see Edmund Kean back to form. I couldn't see Red Six in at Towcester but Miss Eyelash was - but that was on Racing Post website so probably their error.

Digger - unlucky with Getty today.

Little Big Man was withdrawn today with a vets cert. He should be running soon.

Roddy - good luck tomorrow with Miss Eyelash and next week with your runners. In fact I hope they all go well tomorrow, be good to see Edmund Kean back to form. I couldn't see Red Six in at Towcester but Miss Eyelash was - but that was on Racing Post website so probably their error.

Digger - unlucky with Getty today.

Red Six next week. Unlucky Digger

Good luck with yours, Roddy.

Takafol pulled out sound this morning. The stable were happy with the run. He was just a bit free and ran out of gas. Be interesting to see what handicap mark we get.

Ground went against Getty. Was proper fast good ground and he was ran off his feet tbh.

at Newcastle? can't really see how that ground was fast end of Good.

1st race 29.40 seconds slow
2nd race 19.30 seconds slow
3rd race 31.8 seconds slow
4th race 25.8 seconds slow
5th race 21.3 seconds slow
6th race 33.5 seconds slow

at Newcastle? can't really see how that ground was fast end of Good.

1st race 29.40 seconds slow
2nd race 19.30 seconds slow
3rd race 31.8 seconds slow
4th race 25.8 seconds slow
5th race 21.3 seconds slow
6th race 33.5 seconds slow

You really shouldn't trust that watch of yours. Rails were moved out all around. 2m4 was actually just short of 2m5f. I'd also rather listen to jocks than the speaking clock.

You really shouldn't trust that watch of yours. Rails were moved out all around. 2m4 was actually just short of 2m5f. I'd also rather listen to jocks than the speaking clock.

yes..jocks usually get it right don't they?

yes you are right...the clock tells you absolutely nothing..sorry for mentioning it really..just trying to help but as i can see from the tone of your reply..you know eveything so don't need it.

it wasn't my watch though..they are the RP times

2m4 to 2m5..really?..thats some extra radius..did they end up in the car park?

talking clock?..thats right funny...lmao at that,,cracker

Last edited:
yes..jocks usually get it right don't they?

yes you are right...the clock tells you absolutely nothing..sorry for mentioning it

You can't help yourself eh. As i stated the races were run over longer. So RP times are ALL OUT. Also 3 horse proven to run to their optimum in good ground won. The races were not run slowly. Will you accept you are wrong or shall we continue with you acting like a spoilt little girl?

You can't help yourself eh. As i stated the races were run over longer. So RP times are ALL OUT. Also 3 horse proven to run to their optimum in good ground won. The races were not run slowly. Will you accept you are wrong or shall we continue with you acting like a spoilt little girl?

you got replied to in the same way you replied to me...is that a problem?

if you don't like it..then get some manners on yer..and you might get responded to without the sarcasm then

if you talk to me like a tw@t and i'll do the same to you

lots of soft ground horses won as well by the way

i don't care really tbh..just thought i'd mention it to try and help..but obviously you don't need any help.

Last edited:
Is there any threads that are safe from your bitching? It is a fact that the races were run over further than advertised. You've ignored that in your time summary and made a tit of yourself. Go and pollute a flat thread.

Is there any threads that are safe from your bitching? It is a fact that the races were run over further than advertised. You've ignored that in your time summary and made a tit of yourself. Go and pollute a flat thread.

i think the only one making themselves look a tit tbh is the one who replies in the manner of a smart arse..gets replied to in a similar manner ...and then cries about it.

all this ..making out its me ...is wearing a bit thin tbh..anyone reading this thread can easily see who initiated the smart arse ..derogatory...p1ss taking comments

I was just trying to help

Back to the Newcastle situation

Rails:Bend into home straight rail moved in 2yds After winning line rail moved in 8yds 3m bend also moved in 8yds. All onto best ground available. Approx added to distances: 2m races = 45yds (longer) 2m4f races = 55yds (longer) 3m races = 65yds (longer)

Watering:Watered Wednesday (4mm)

those added distances wouldn't create the slow times..the worse one would add 4/5 seconds at worst

the bit that would make a difference..is..it was watered wedesday..then..5mm of rain Thurs am.

so they watered..then it rained..highly doubtful if your horse ran on fast side of good really imo looking at that and the times

just my opinion

i think the only one making themselves look a tit tbh is the one who replies in the manner of a smart arse..gets replied to in a similar manner ...and then cries about it.

all this ..making out its me ...is wearing a bit thin tbh..anyone reading this thread can easily see who initiated the smart arse ..derogatory...p1ss taking comments

I was just trying to help

You need help. You are seriously fecked up in the head.

Yes you are!!! "You really shouldn't trust that watch of yours. Rails were moved out all around. 2m4 was actually just short of 2m5f. I'd also rather listen to jocks than the speaking clock."

What the hell is derogatory about that? There's no cursing name calling just a straight forward reply.

You obviously were unaware that the rails and you posted without all the relevant info and Digger pointed that out to you.

When you realize you messed up you become uncivil and sarcastic over a comment 99% of posters would have said something like...Even allowing for that bla bla bla.

To avoid further confrontation you could have walked away....You that cares so much about the forum.

But no you come back with complete junk about X amount of water plus rails moved x yds = Y as if anyone gives a ****.

Then you say anyone can see who started it?

In my opinion you did by making a mountain out of a molehill plus you handled the issue with ignorance and sarcasm

You're like a broken record always blaming everyone but yourself.

Oh dear Tanlic..you and your biased view yet again..leave out the personal bandwagon stuff please. Lets just clear this up..any personal comments you make about me are wasting your breath..because as a judge of character i rate your opinion as nil. Just talk about racing and we might get ahead.

his response was a smart arse comment..simple as...but of course you ignore that so that its turned on me...i posted like for like..i'm very sorry..but i only posted in the same way as he did..is that against the rules? If it is against the rules..they need changing.

anyway..lets go back to racing

the rails being moved isn't going to change the going to the degree that the times have slowed..they never do..anyone with a remote knowledge of the game knows that.

I did actually know the rails had been moved..but as i thought i was talking to someone who knows something about racing..i didn't think it needed bringing into it..seeing as the times are way out for it being fast side good..unless they added 2f to every distance with the rails movements it clearly wasn't that that had changed the times so much..thats just basic common sense i would think...really basic..how much distance do you believe its possible to add to an arc for goodness sake?

To make the rails movement even less important timewise...the times are 3/4 seconds faster now with the new timing method which wipes the effet of most rail movements out completely when looking at times against standard.

On top of the times..the ground was watered day before..they usually water to easy side of goood..then it rained. Just with that information..does anyone really think the ground was fast end of good? The times just back that up.

So all i have done is try to give a member the correct information about the ground conditions...i don't see the need for comments like "talking clock" to be an answer when someone is trying to help people...in fact i find it rude and unecessary..but i didn't complain about it..but anyone who takes that manner with me will get the same manner in return...that just seems fair to me. I can't see an issue tbh..unless the person receiving that help has some sort of problem then i don't see the need to be smart arsey in reply to a helpful post.

Last edited:
Back