Forum horse connections

OK, it was a formality in the end but Shantou Magic had a lovely, confidence-restoring spin round Bangor which was the whole point of the exercise. He was hardly blowing and didn't know he'd had a race.

Nevison & co. on RUK were making too much of the fact that he'd bled last time, apparently unaware that it was a secondary bleed caused by an infection. That doesn't make him a "bleeder".

Well done Michael. Wouldn't listen to that lot. They're just in the fortunate position of being paid to say what they think. You know your horse.

One non runner so Sir Will left to carry the hopes in the last at Southwell

I like Sir Will a lot, exciting prospect and being by Yeats will get plenty of attention if he bolts up here. Naas is particularly stiff so no issues with resolution which helps at Southwell as they often get strung out. The Irish form looks pretty solid to me, with some hope for plenty of improvement for some better ground alone! I'll be on anyway.....

Well done Michael - good luck Roddy.

Did You Ever in at Godstone on Sunday - hottest race of its grade in the area this season so likely to wait a week and hope for a 4 or 5 runner event on firm ground at Charing (ala last year).

Martin

They're running well Roddy. Hopefully tomorrow can bring a winner or two (across the card double would be top).

Good luck.

Getty declared to run in the 3.40 at Newcastle tomorrow. Probably top weight. But there are very few options. He's fit and well and hoping the rain gets into the ground.

Takafol has his first run for us (and only his third career run) at Wolves tomorrow. Although it's a weak race, we're still getting to know him so I'd be hopeful that he'd come on for the run.

Good luck all. I've got a small interest in Little Big Man who makes his debut for us in the 4:05 at Lingfield.

We haven't had him long and although the race has cut up he should be better for it.

Good luck lads. We have our two bumper horses running , Miss Eyelash runs Saturday at Stratford and Red Six runs Wed at Towcester both should run well. Rolling Maul runs Monday at Warwick to top it off

Good luck lads. We have our two bumper horses running , Miss Eyelash runs Saturday at Stratford and Red Six runs Wed at Towcester both should run well. Rolling Maul runs Monday at Warwick to top it off

Good luck with these hope they all run well! May have half a day off from work Monday then to nip to see rolling maul

Back