Forum horse connections

Apache Gold reappears in Cork tomorrow.
Five runs there; three wins and twice runner up so confident of a good run even if distance and ground a challenge.
Donnacha O Brien takes off 7 and given his superb ride on Apache last October we are delighted that "the lads " released him for the ride.
Grey to make a special guest appearance as well so all roads lead to Mallow for this day of days !
All the best Roddy and Michael o; it might be a day for a multi horse docket !

I hope to see you all there!

He will have it tomorrow methinks

Considering Nicholls already has a mount for him virak should be a shoe-in you'd think lol. Good luck with future gilded Michael and with your two roddy think conditions should be spot on for alain. Good luck with apache to edgt

Last edited:
Where will you lads be hanging out? I'm hob nobbing upstairs holding doors open for Jim Bolger...

Red Six looks very smart!!! Congratulations Roddy.

That bumper horse of Alan King's brought some serious form to the table.

Swedish Chief - spot on with the emoji - Sean Bowen in particular going to the very top.

Michael - I thought Future Gilded ran very well for a long way. Well done.

Red Six would be particularly sweet considering you bred her Roddy. Really pleased for you. That mare of yours isn't so bad afterall!!!

What a day a Haydock for forum horses and their connections. Trust you'll be enjoying the trip home. Three good horses doing their owners proud, Strong performances all round and promising signs for the future, Having bred Red Six you must be double delighted Roddy, awesome.
I hope all are fit and well, eat up and enjoy the extra treats they earned. That comment also goes for Apache Gold who had a hard task at Cork. Hard luck, Edgt.

Thanks to all of you for allowing us to share in your experiences, you certainly made a good day's racing far more exciting for me. Terrific!

Considering Nicholls already has a mount for him virak should be a shoe-in you'd think lol. Good luck with future gilded Michael and with your two roddy think conditions should be spot on for alain. Good luck with apache to edgt

I think I called that about right! For once!:lol:
Absolutely brilliant day well done roddy and Michael.

Sorry we let the side down .
Donnacha told us the going was just too sticky for Apache and he would be better off on a straight six, just barrel him out and let him go.
Hopefully dropped a few pounds and April 20 Cork again over six.
Well done Michael and Roddy !

Donnacha told us the going was just too sticky for Apache and he would be better off on a straight six, just barrel him out and let him go.
Hopefully dropped a few pounds and April 20 Cork again over six.
Thanks for sharing that feedback. Good luck next time.

Well done Roddy and Michael. Not many horses seeing their races out and yours did you proud.

Loads a money and black type to boot. Couldn't be better and look forward to Rolling Maul at Aintree Thursday. Happy Easter chaps

Roddy

Just out of interest, was Red Six named after a Red Six in particular? Did you keep hold of the mare?

The mare is Glacial Missile which we still have and are just resending her to Flemensfirth, for the third time. She won seven times for us. After failing the first three or four times Williamson told us to get rid. Then Richard Johnso sat on her and won the next four. The mare traces back to Spartan Missile

He is named after my youngest boy Rhodri who had the number Red Six on his back when he was successful on his County rugby trial

Last edited:
Back