Forum horse connections

Sean says Letbeso cantering when he clipped the top of the fence. May run again next week. Rolling Maul off for a rest and will come back novice chasing. 6 wins not bad.Should be some action at Ayr today

We'd just started bouncing up and down cheering him on when he went - very unlucky! Thought Rolling Maul might have snuck back into second at one point, but sadly no. ( he got lots of Sophie bouncing too though!)
I fell head over heels in love with a little chunk of a mare in the bumper - Happy Diva I think her name was, please can you buy her next ? [emoji3]

We've found another egg-and-spoon race for Shantou Magic at Southwell this evening. Nothing can go wrong.....can it? Hope not, as I need a tonic following really bad news earlier in the week that our very promising horse Future Gilded, who ran so well at Haydock, will miss all of next season with a tendon injury.

Oh that's a bugger Michael, sorry to hear that. Hopefully racing karma will give Shantou Magic all the luck in the world to balance it out.

Best of luck to all today's runners :)

Roddy's Rolling Maul won best turned out yesterday

Rolling%20Maul%20bto_zps3pomsxmb.jpg

No, bad manners on my part, should have credited it to Pete Wilson. I took some as well, but on this occasion his was best.

Last edited:
Michael - well done with Shantou Magic.

Unlucky today Roddy. Flying Eagle really has me scratching my head at the moment. I'd heard plenty of good things and Peter seemed very keen in the stable tour. Unfortunately things haven't gone his way yet.

Takafol goes in his first handicap at Catterick tomorrow. Should have come on for the last time but we're having to run him over 5 furlongs because there's no 0-65 6 furlong race for him.

Poly Rock still set for the Land Rover Bumper at Punchestown. Working nicely but who knows, he might not even be Mullins' best.

Back