Forum horse connections

Cheers Roddy and hope Glacial Missile is in foal soon.

Good luck to your boy Rhodri as well. My cousin plays Rugby and has been to county trials up here, so he must be pretty good!

The mare is Glacial Missile which we still have and are just resending her to Flemensfirth, for the third time. She won seven times for us. After failing the first three or four times Williamson told us to get rid. Then Richard Johnso sat on her and won the next four. The mare traces back to Spartan Missile

He is named after my youngest boy Rhodri who had the number Red Six on his back when he was successful on his County rugby trial

Spartan Missile is quite possibly my favourite horse of all time. I was heartbroken when finished runner up in the national. Was doing a 30 hour stint in work over the weekend so never got to see or back any of them but congratulations to everyone who had runners. May well go on Thursday to see Rolling Maul win in the flesh!

Well done Roddy.

Sandynow won on the bridle which was good to see given the time he was off the track.

Sean will only be claiming 3 from now on, still daylight robbery in my opinion.

Our syndicate is looking for a new horse - here is the criteria - preferably one with 4 legs :lol: We would like a four year old which can stay at least a mile and two furlongs on the flat and/or has had a run over hurdles (and will cost no more than £6000). If anyone knows where we can buy one please let me know and I will pass on the details? Thank you, miracles may yet happen.

I know of a Royal Ascot winning trainer based in roughly your area interested in new owners at a new yard SC if you didn't mind changing trainers.

Martin

Last edited:
Although I no longer own him, I'll be cheering on my old friend Vincitore and Claire Hart in today's Foxhunters. Only pony-sized, but a bold jumper who could well outrun his odds of 66-1.

Non-runner apparently. :-(

Last edited:
Shame BA didn't want to know early on. The way he finished you'd think he'd have gone close. Great ride to get him involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back