Forum horse connections

Oliver's Gold may run in a valuable race at Stratford on Sunday (3.25). It is a handicap hurdle which Mark describes as a pretty warm one. Nevertheless he fancies our one to be in the shake up. There is thought to be a chance that the weather may break against him on Sunday, in which case he could be withdrawn as he would not want it on the soft side. For that reason he will also be declared for the flat race at Wetherby on Monday over one mile and six furlongs.

If the weather goes really badly then he will not run in either, however, except for that one concern, we are all systems go for Stratford on Sunday

Good luck SC.

We had Sakhees Return go in again at York yesterday but he had a favourites chance in a decent little apprentice handicap. Nice progressive 3YO.

I'm guessing he had one or two problems when was with Paul Nicholls, and Pete is a master at sorting out the problems and getting the best of those types?

Did you get an insiders view from Roachie?

Good luck with them all Roddy. Hope Peter can work some magic with Pearl Swan. I remember the day well when he lost in the stewards room to Grumeti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolling Maul is looking brilliant and Let Be So also back into work this week, don't know why I left them off the other list. Getting old.

Well done Dan with Sahkee's

Good luck Roddy with all yours. I hope to catch you at the races one day. Spent the day at Stratford with a lovely bunch of owners from Wales attached to the Evan Williams yard. David who I know from another board owns the horse that won the first race. In On The Act.

Oliver's Gold ran a cracker to finish 3rd but came back with a cut on the back of his left leg which will have to be stapled followed by a week in his box and 10 days on a walker before he can resume training Hopefully it's no worse than that.

P7120624.jpgP7120626.jpgP7120627.jpg

Good luck Roddy. The bookies aren't giving much rope with the price but hopefully he can enjoy it and go on from there.

Good luck with the team roddy, hopefully Sean can have a season to better last year and best of luck to Peter and the staff. Start as you mean to go on with regal diamond

Takafol goes again today at Catterick. You'd have thought he stood a chance in a very poor race but he took longer than normal to get over the last race and may need a break soon.

Back