Forum horse connections

Thanks all.
we are delighted with such a solid run.
Secundos Out owned by Vanessa "Missunited " Hutch is one for the future.
She ran a solid debut behind Loved and is a fine scopy filly that will be a fine dual purpose prospect if we can convince them to give her to Ml Winters !
Then I could do a Kabooom a la Gigolo !

Nice run with Apache, ed.

Takafol in the lucky last at Donny today. Hopefully the right trip and Shelley Birkett takes off a useful 3lb. David also has the second favourite Second Cut. There wouldn't be much between them at home yet we're twice the price. Hopeful of a decent run but we're still looking for the key to unlock the ability that's in there.

Our syndicate have Sakhees Return go for us in the 3.05 at Chester. Not really sure what to expect because he wouldn't be your ideal Chester type but handled Haydock well enough last time.

Skinny price so won't be seeing any of my money at the moment.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Best of luck both.

Takafol came back with minor cuts and scratches. It all happened when he was about to make his move so he's forgiven that one.

Cheers SC. Happy with the run. I rate that Johnston filly.

Good luck tomorrow with Oliver's Gold.

Grey - agree. All running well.

Last edited:
Haha where have I been the last few days?!

I'm sure I saw a quote saying he was running tomorrow that was posted today but of course there's no Uttox.

Good run on a competitive raceday for the course SC.

Primo Capitano goes in the last at Newton Abbot. The going change wouldn't be in his favour, but the yard has just won the novice chase with another Milan, which is encouraging.

Oliver's Gold may run in a valuable race at Stratford on Sunday (3.25). It is a handicap hurdle which Mark describes as a pretty warm one. Nevertheless he fancies our one to be in the shake up. There is thought to be a chance that the weather may break against him on Sunday, in which case he could be withdrawn as he would not want it on the soft side. For that reason he will also be declared for the flat race at Wetherby on Monday over one mile and six furlongs.

If the weather goes really badly then he will not run in either, however, except for that one concern, we are all systems go for Stratford on Sunday

Back