Forum horse connections

Not a lot of encouragement there, TQ still seems to have breathing issues. But we put these disappointments behind us and look forward to the next runner, which is Our Reward in a quite competitive Fontwell bumper tomorrow. Needs to reverse the form with Clondaw Cian and even that may not be enough to win the race, but has a definite each-way chance.

Not a lot of encouragement there, TQ still seems to have breathing issues. But we put these disappointments behind us and look forward to the next runner, which is Our Reward in a quite competitive Fontwell bumper tomorrow. Needs to reverse the form with Clondaw Cian and even that may not be enough to win the race, but has a definite each-way chance.

Good Luck! Michael. (Stable eyecatcher) in my book.

OUR REWARD
trainer>This former Irish Point-to-Pointer won on his 2nd start in Ireland@Durrow over 3m on soft grnd. He looks to be a very promising sort and the form of his win had attracted plenty of interest in the sales rings with the runner up Minella Daddy going for a fair few euros. I will probably start him off with a bumper and depending on what he achieves on his debut, will help me decide as to his future engagements.

OLIVER'S GOLD win at Wetherby https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fCI2eqt9eU

Good Luck! Michael. (Stable eyecatcher) in my book.

OUR REWARD
trainer>This former Irish Point-to-Pointer won on his 2nd start in Ireland@Durrow over 3m on soft grnd. He looks to be a very promising sort and the form of his win had attracted plenty of interest in the sales rings with the runner up Minella Daddy going for a fair few euros. I will probably start him off with a bumper and depending on what he achieves on his debut, will help me decide as to his future engagements.

OLIVER'S GOLD win at Wetherby https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fCI2eqt9eU

We hope to run Minella Daddy soon

Thought Rolling Maul jumped well on Saturday Roddy. Hopefully he has come out of it ok. Sean looked after him.

Shantou Magic runs in a competitive C2 handicap at Bangor tomorrow, named to commemorate Arkle's owner who apparently lived locally. Trainer's been winning a few big pots lately and it's time we had our share, but we could have done without all the rain that's fallen in the last few days.

I wonder if, in 40 years' time, Lingfield will be staging the Rich Ricci Novices Chase? (his local track where he's been known to turn up unannounced at a jumps fixture)

Last edited:
Good luck! at Fontwell on Sunday Roddy

Our new horse, Western Breeze, is due to run this Saturday. I just spoke to Mark Walford and he said it was 90% certain that she will run at Uttoxeter, although there is also an entry at Wetherby the same day. The reason he thinks he will have to swerve Wetherby is because there is one, I think trained by N Richards, who he says we will not stand a chance of beating. If for some reason that one drops out we may still go to Wetherby but this is extremely unlikely.

If we run at Uttoxeter Mark thinks we have a very good chance, but because it is very competitive he cannot say it is a great tip to win. If we do not win he thinks we should go close.

Back