Forum horse connections

Good luck Archie. He must be pretty complicated if David O'Meara is struggling to unlock that potential.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ran a cracker Archie. Someone will be getting a nicely handicapped horse if they can keep him sweet.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Maybe a change of scenery and a smaller stable will help overcome the herd instinct. At least that run might put a little on the auction price.

Donjuan Triumphant goes again today in France (12.55). My mate texted me earlier.

"Trading at 2-1 which is plenty short enough. If he runs like last time on similar ground then he will take some beating. Stormy Antarctic is a big danger at a bigger price and is probably the value bet. Sure the obrien horse won't be bad! My money is going on though but might wait till nearer the race"

Good luck! Ricko

Another amazing performance from Olly yesterday. I couldn't go as Ayr was just too much of a journey for me but had family and friends round to watch it and we all backed him. Quite a few hangovers this morning.

I don't have a share in him, wish i did. A good friend of mine owns a leg.
Brilliant from Olly yesterday, well done.

Last edited:
With a little bit of luck and praying the plague is behind us, Rolling Maul could renter the stage Saturday at Aintree in a novice chase

Good luck!! with Rolling Maul, Roddy.

Last night we had an unexpected opportunity to buy a share in a useful prospect at Mark Walford's stable. The horse is called Western Breeze, who has had three runs over hurdles - winning one, being second once and once whipping round at the start, thereby losing all chance.

We have about a 15% share in him. Unlike Oliver's Gold he handles soft ground so we can hope he will be running over the next few months while Olly is on his break. It is intended that Western Breeze will run on 14th.November at Uttoxeter.

Our novice hurdler Thady Quil tries again at Towcester today. A serious breathing problem prevented him showing any form in his first two starts and hopefully that has now been rectified. He'll get a quiet ride to rebuild his confidence.......I don't expect him to trouble the first two or three in the betting & I'd be quite happy if he could finish in the first six.

Back