Forum horse connections

Thanks all the dream has finally come true. Although I had wins with other horses I've been involved with, the dream has always been to be involved in one that can win over fences. The hairs are still standing on the back of neck. Great feeling and a 'Great Horse' t be involved with. Thanks Olly :<3: :adore:

Very well done, he just flew up the run-in. What an exciting race it was!

Thanks all the dream has finally come true. Although I had wins with other horses I've been involved with, the dream has always been to be involved in one that can win over fences. The hairs are still standing on the back of neck. Great feeling and a 'Great Horse' t be involved with. Thanks Olly :<3: :adore:

very pleased for you mate..this is what its all about isn't it..nice one:cool:

Getty back at the yard. Happy with himself and even had a roll around in his fresh hay. He's lost a bit of condition but no reason now for him not to make a full recovery.

Great news Digger.
Apache Gold attempts to win Apprentice handicap at Cork tomorrow for third consecutive year.
Should he succeed he will stand alone as the only triple winner on Qipco Champions Day, ahead of Frankel !
However the race is reduced to 5 furlongs to scupper our chances, a little like reducing the Champion Hurdle distance for Monksfield when he was hat trick seeking back in 1980.
With that in mind Jack Kennedy has been booked. Equally talented on the flat and over hurdles, he is one of the top apprentices riding at present.
Should it all go pear shaped we will be no worse off than Treve's connections !
That's enough name dropping for now, just wish us well !

Best of luck edgt!

Fab news Digger,
Don't worry too much about the weight, they always lose quickly in situations like that - he'll be back to normal soon enough. Give him a polo from me when he's allowed them again!

Trainer reports that Olly has come out of the race very well and the next entries being considered are at Ayr and Wetherby on the same day, Saturday 31st.October. They are both 0 - 140 handicap chases worth £8000 and £6000 to the winner respectively. The Wetherby race is on the same card as the Charlie Hall Chase. The decision will obviously depend on the going etc. so we would not want a huge amount of rain.
One encouraging point is that Oliver's win at Wetherby was said by the Racing Post to have been done in a Course record time and he has only been put up 6 lbs by the handicapper for that result.

Trainer reports that Olly has come out of the race very well and the next entries being considered are at Ayr and Wetherby on the same day, Saturday 31st.October. They are both 0 - 140 handicap chases worth £8000 and £6000 to the winner respectively. The Wetherby race is on the same card as the Charlie Hall Chase. The decision will obviously depend on the going etc. so we would not want a huge amount of rain.
One encouraging point is that Oliver's win at Wetherby was said by the Racing Post to have been done in a Course record time and he has only been put up 6 lbs by the handicapper for that result.

Wetherby is always firmer than most. Ayr can turn pretty soft very quickly. Best of luck.

Back