Forum horse connections

Well done Paul -an unbeaten novice chaser who has won a listed race -that is absolutely amazing.Great to see a fellow forumite have such success especially since you have been so open and honest since day 1.

Its been a while since I've had an entry on here! Un Guet Apens will hopefully make his return to the track at Kelso on Saturday....its been a long 590 days! Hopefully we get a bit more rain and we can get a spin into him. :thumbsup:

Its been a while since I've had an entry on here! Un Guet Apens will hopefully make his return to the track at Kelso on Saturday....its been a long 590 days! Hopefully we get a bit more rain and we can get a spin into him. :thumbsup:

If he does Digger he could be racing against our horse Oliver's Gold who is entered in the same race but wouldn't want the ground any easier than good to soft. I hope they both run, run well and we get the r/f/c between us. Good luck!!

If he does Digger he could be racing against our horse Oliver's Gold who is entered in the same race but wouldn't want the ground any easier than good to soft. I hope they both run, run well and we get the r/f/c between us. Good luck!!

We are entered in both races....but i rather he went in your race. and we want plenty of rain!

Airlie Beach goes at Down Royal tomorrow. I've said all along that it's a big ask to expect a Shantou to be as good at 2 miles as at further but she may not need to be and it's a decent pot. Flight booked and dog-sitter arranged.

Cheers Perp. Don't know what time they're due in but I get to Belfast just after 10 if they're interested in sharing a cab to the course.

Have a good trip, Archie. There are some fine pubs in Belfast and they enjoy their racing too. And good luck in the race, of course.

Have a great trip Archie. Last time I was at Down Royal spent a lot of the afternoon by the last fence with Arkwright and our rain soaked cameras. Who can name the winner of the big race and it's jockey ?

DSCF0836.jpg

Back