Forum horse connections

Thanks Grassy, that is about as good as he is, hopefully the handicapper wont be too harsh.

Cornborough runs 2.30 Doncaster tomorrow, he is in great form and looks an e/way bet at the prices.
Cape Hideaway is entered at Catterick on the 30th

Another of our syndicate horses, Cape Hideaway runs tomorrow 1.00 Catterick. He is in great form and should be in the mix at the finish. An e/way bet at the price.

Best of luck, sc.

Airlie Beach has paid the forfeit and is intended to run in the Royal Bond on Sunday. More thoughts nearer the time.

Cadmium has had a few entries and should run this week. Bunk Off Early has an entry for Fairyhouse on Saturday.

How did you get on at Navan and Gowran Archie?

2 of the finer tracks we have
Fog obscured all but the last furlong at Gowran and the small crowd spent most of its time inside.

Navan was a top day's racing at a well run track. Fine lemon cake in the coffee bar.

Thurles on Thursday was bright, sunny and cold. Basic but at least everyone was there for the racing.

Well done Roddy, won well. Call The Cops may not be what he once was but the other JP horse was fancied and West Wizard wasn't dismissed either.

SC - unlucky. Hope you're fella is ok. Was definitely going to be in with a shout as you said until coming down.

Archie, if you are at FH on Sunday will you wear a pink hat in the parade ring so that I can identify you and buy you a slice of lemon cake/beer etc.

I don't have a pink hat but I'll probably be wearing my man of the people flat cap topping off a fetching green and brown ensemble.

While not really a connection horse any more but on account of his followers here Apache gold returns to hurdles at limerick tomorrow.
Some of the lads were too lonesome to let him retire so are trying him over hurdles.
Me; I have bookings made for Cheltenham 2017 along with Baldeagle and Grey so am saving my powder for the bigger kill.
Should Apache be there before us I shall take the blame manfully (enough).

Well done Roddy & Pearl Swan

as far as I know our horse and jockey are OK after their fall.

Message from our trainer and good to get confirmation the horse is OK.

Cape Hideaway seems fine after his fall, he had a bleed from his nose which I think happened because he got a bang on the head, it soon stopped though and when we got him home he seemed bright as a button so it looks like there was no harm done. It was very frustrating because I am certain he was booked for second at the worst.

There is a small chance if he seems well he might run at Newcastle on the 8th of December, if he misses that he will go to Uttoxeter on the 16th.

Regards,

Mark

Un Guet Apens is finally declared! 618 days off the track. Starting him off in a handicap hurdle at Kelso on Sunday. Really just want to get a run into him and not expecting much.

Back