Forum horse connections

Good luck Paul

Our syndicate horses - Cornborough is running 1.30 Doncaster and looks to have a decent e/way chance, although this is a stronger race and he's up 4lb for finishing 2nd over C/D L/T/O.

Royal Flute is also in action 12.15 Newcastle, she is just going to get some experience and hopefully she will show some signs of ability.

Cape Hideaway runs 12.20 Catterick tomorrow, he looks to have a great chance, as long as his jumping is good, he should finish in the first three.

Yes super run from Minella Daddy. Very unlucky not to win. The loose horse definitely cost him. As the commentator said at the time, Sean had to sit and suffer approaching the last due to the loose horse. Surely some great days ahead to look forward to with him Roddy.
What about Play the Ace at Fakenham 1:45 tomorrow? Looks a super solid E/W bet at 7/1 with 8 runners currently.

I remember in the olden days when Lord Hartigan was still in the parish he had a theory that every race meeting should have a sniper on the roof with instructions to shoot all loose horses.

Yes I sent Play the Ace East from Ascot this afternoon with instructions to win tomorrow. Recovering from Minella Daddy, the place money helps. Will he win the National for me oneday and replace what Ballycassidy should have won

Yes I sent Play the Ace East from Ascot this afternoon with instructions to win tomorrow. Recovering from Minella Daddy, the place money helps. Will he win the National for me oneday and replace what Ballycassidy should have won

The three mile novice chase at Aintree would do for this season Roddy! Where next? I presume the Feltham is off the agenda now?

Good luck with Play The Ace.

Madurai has his first run for me/us at Navan today. Decent on the flat so I'm quite surprised that he's going 2m7f first time out however, unlike some on here, in Willie we trust.

Madurai hated the ground and will wait for the spring before going again. Airlie Beach is having a well deserved break to prepare for the spring festivals.

Bunk Off Early is declared for Leopardstown on Monday. His breeding doesn't suggest NH but he looks and acts the part at home.

Cadmium has entries for Leopardstown (27th G1) and Limerick (28th Listed, 29th G2). Poly Rock has entries in the bumpers at Limerick (28th and 29th), Leopardstown (29th) and Fairyhouse (1st Jan). Wherever they end up, it's encouraging that they have entries at G1 tracks.

Back