Forum horse connections

You can start to think about living the dream Archie. She'd have won that anyway despite what happened in behind. She's very good and will go to the Festival with a real chance.

It'll be interesting to see which way Willie sends her though. I'm sure he'll tell you on the morning of the race. :whistle::lol:

On another note, I didn't realise she'd had a foal as a two year old. Any idea where he or she is?

Thanks everyone. She's a little diamond. Who'd have thought that the journey that started on July 15th at Kilbeggan would take us to a Grade 1. Even though she was top rated by OR, RPR and Topspeed, we felt that she needed further so it was vital that she stretched them before the uphill finish. I've never been a big fan of Danny but he pulled it off to perfection, bless him.
She had her foal before we bought her so it still belongs to Patrick. I think it's in training and for sale. Her dam, Screaming Witness, is owned by Jackie Mullins and she's also produced winners in Valerian Bridge, Dr Machini and Screaming Rose. A few months ago I invested in a share in Airlie's half sister by Mahler, Daydream Beach, who should be out in the spring. I imagine that she's increased in value just standing in her box because of Airlie's exploits.
As for the future, that's up to Willie but I'd have thought that the main spring target will be the G1 mares novice at the Fairyhouse Easter meeting. She jumped left this time so I've got fingers crossed that there was no physical cause. You're always on tenterhooks waiting to hear that they've eaten up and pull out sound in the morning.

Edit: Twitter says she's in good nick this morning.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Attachments

• supreme.jpg
    supreme.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 101
Back