Forum horse connections

attachment.php

She looked great and ready to rock. Unfortunate.

Attachments

• baby_bob.jpg
    baby_bob.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 168
Sorry for you lads.
Lady Sarelle, dam of the great Apache Gold died yesterday also when foaling; foal also dead.
She was the first racehorse I was involved with and while only placed once, she gave us great fun and frustration in equal measure, as she loved finishing fifth, leading to all sorts of conspiracy theories. (She may even have seen on the grassy knoll.)
One of the highlights was when breeder Ml Duane was on the phone to me (yet again ) when his wife asked me as to how many horses Sheikh Mohammed owned , and secondly if he spent as much time as Mike on the phone talking about them !
Two fillies exist, a Dansant 3yo and a Finnsceal Fior yearling as well so no doubt you will not have heard the last of these, on here at any rate.

Sorry for you lads.
Lady Sarelle, dam of the great Apache Gold died yesterday also when foaling; foal also dead.
She was the first racehorse I was involved with and while only placed once, she gave us great fun and frustration in equal measure, as she loved finishing fifth, leading to all sorts of conspiracy theories. (She may even have seen on the grassy knoll.)
One of the highlights was when breeder Ml Duane was on the phone to me (yet again ) when his wife asked me as to how many horses Sheikh Mohammed owned , and secondly if he spent as much time as Mike on the phone talking about them !
Two fillies exist, a Dansant 3yo and a Finnsceal Fior yearling as well so no doubt you will not have heard the last of these, on here at any rate.

A bad day all round, Eddie, she must have been a dote to produce a horse like Apache Gold.

Last edited:
Sorry for you lads.

Bad luck Old Bean. Great story about Mike's wife, but what was she doing next to you when her hubby called?

Two new stars to join the corrall this week guys, Francky Du Berlais (FR )Saint des Saints and Fortunes Hiding ( Beat Hollow )Ire . Hope for the best

Best of luck with them, Roddy.

Torrent Des Mottes runs in the bumper at Downpatrick tomorrow. Ground conditions should suit.

Bunk Off Early scoped really mucky after Punchestown so he's on his hols now. No decision yet whether he stays over hurdles or goes chasing. He apparently worked every bit as well as Cilaos Emery and Melon before Punchestown so I'd like to stay over hurdles.
Airlie Beach ran a cracker on the Saturday. She could stay over hurdles, go chasing (not my choice) or even go to the breeding shed. At Punchestown, carrying 11-7, she posted pretty much the same time as Open Eagle (11-8) when he won the handicap. He did that off 148 and has gone up to 153. Airlie went up one to 141.

Back