Forum horse connections

Our syndicate horse Cornborough runs 3.10 Wetherby. I think they are going to try different tactics and hold him up. Hopefully this will work?

Well Done with Place The Ace again there Roddy. He is improving steadily. Travelled sweetly and put in a serious round of jumping. Took some of the 5/1 today so that’s twice now he obliged.

Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getty has his first run of the season tomorrow. He will need it.....but its a bit of a muddling race. No reason that he couldnt run on for a place or better. Either way a good round and hopefully a fit season for what will be my last year in racing.

Getty has his first run of the season tomorrow. He will need it.....but its a bit of a muddling race. No reason that he couldnt run on for a place or better. Either way a good round and hopefully a fit season for what will be my last year in racing.

Good luck Dave , I take it the last line means racehorse ownership ?

Well done Digger and Roddy.

For those that's interested, Airlie Beach (in foal to Mount Nelson) just sold for 140k euro. Her unraced half-sister, in foal to Shantou, went for 42k.

Our syndicate horse Cape Hideaway runs in the 3.25 Hexham - he is expected to handle the ground and thought to be in good form - the worry is the weight he has to carry so a small e/way for me.

Un Guet Apens is expected to run in the last at Newcastle on Saturday. We should be bottom weight and go with an ew shout in what is a very good race.

That's disappointing for you after being so patient and finally getting him back to winning form.

I'm hoping we get a Talking Horses title-fight in the Borders Nash at Kelso on Sunday.

Buachaill Alainn entered for Roddy 'Hammer of the Valleys' Owen, and Un Guet Apens entered for Dave 'The Prince' Graham.

Let's get ready to rumble! :lol:

I'm hoping we get a Talking Horses title-fight in the Borders Nash at Kelso on Sunday.

Buachaill Alainn entered for Roddy 'Hammer of the Valleys' Owen, and Un Guet Apens entered for Dave 'The Prince' Graham.

Let's get ready to rumble! :lol:

If only we hadn't declared for Haydock instead! We'll beat Roddy another day. :p

Back