Forum horse connections

I thought Rolling Maul ran a decent race at Cheltenham Saturday, and we will try and get another race out of him before putting him away for the Spring.We will run Franky de Berlais in a bumper this week probably at Bangor then another hit at the Durham National for Buachaill Allainin which we won last year. Hope we get a few winners

You guys are funny. We ran to the rating with the 4th so that helps but 2 pounds would be our expectation. Delighted with that and good to see him see out the race again. We're thinking Paddy Power next.

Cant remember having three runners in a day before but Play the Ace , Stratford , Beggars Wishes and Buachaill Alainn( in the Durham National which he won last year ) at Sedgefield could give us a nice treble today. Fingers crossed

Great start there Roddy with Beggars Wishes. Brave horse and super ride from Sean. Returned 10/1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another lovely winner there Roddy. Congrats. Game display & super ride from James this time. Buchaill Alainn ran a fine race too.

As always many thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant remember having three runners in a day before but Play the Ace , Stratford , Beggars Wishes and Buachaill Alainn( in the Durham National which he won last year ) at Sedgefield could give us a nice treble today. Fingers crossed

Two out of three, well done Roddy.

Back