Forum horse connections

Thanks guys. No Grey, I was at York yesterday so today not a possibility unfortunately although Kilbeggan is a cracking place to go racing. Looks like a fair amount of money for Bertie Bell. Not sure who the Ferbane crew are, Ed, but most of the people involved seem good people. They prefer to let anyone who wants out go without a fuss rather than have hassle.

Fantastic ride from Patrick, stood off the early pace, crept into contention and stoked up for the finish in good time. On the other hand the favourite got a poor ride I thought.

Well done, Archie, there's surely a bit of fun to be had with this one. Someone just told me by the way that Patrick had his first ride on Airlie Beach's dam.

Bred by Jackie Mullins and sold to Supreme by Patrick so he had the incentive for sure. Very green but showed a nice turn of foot at the end of 2 1/2 miles.

Well done Archie! The 64 million dollar question is what an earth lured you over to York! ? :)

Last edited:
Well done Archie! The 64 million dollar question is what an earth lured you over to York! ? :)
A reconvening of our Cheltenham group which is now an annual event on Yorkshire Oaks day.
Short notice flights over to Ireland are quite expensive but I've got shares in 4 with Supreme now so there should be plenty of opportunities to indulge myself.

Raise The Beat continues his latest comeback at Wexford today. We're hoping for an improved run but it looks a better field than last time.

Our lovely little girl Miss Eyelash is looking sharp and should go this week. Will she be the second winner we have bred ourselves from the great Spartan Missile family

Raise The Beat continues his latest comeback at Wexford today. We're hoping for an improved run but it looks a better field than last time.

It's not yet confirmed but it looks as if Razor's tendon has gone again. End of the road I'm afraid.

Pity about Razzer. A top top horse in the making.
He was my reason to do the unthinkable and go to The Festival to witness Art's moment in the sun if only to see if Grey could get excited by anything.
I even got yellow baseball caps printed for the occasion; some of you may remember Baldeagle and myself wearing them ( looking like complete parrot heads) but we had a ball, met wonderful people and all the rest.
I still have the hat in a safe place to remind me what Raise The Bet did for me; only for him I may well not have been involved here at all.

That's a real shame. What a pity he never got the chance to fulfil his undoubted potential. Feeling for you guys, Oran, Brian, et al.

Back