Forum horse connections

Nice one Roddy. Well done. Cheltenham report:Bunk Off Early seemed flat and was never going. Nothing come to light so far but he's a lot better than that. Airlie Beach ran with the choke out, never got a breather and ran out of gas. Worth noting that 2 of her victims in the Royal Bond won at the Festival, Penhill upped in trip and Labaik who consented to run this time but should have been serving a ban for the last race.

Last edited:
Congratulations Roddy lovely win and looks to be improving

Gook luck with BOE & AB archie.

A great run from Premier Bond in the Kim Muir qzy

Great stuff, Roddy.

PS. Where are you basing yourself in Cheltenham these days. We went into the Mandarin on Tuesday to have a look for you, and your old perch is now a doorway! :lol:

Last edited:
Yes I know this, very sad to miss you all. Got there Friday but my back is fucked. Using the arcequine on it now and hope it improves. Not ready to give up just yet and felt a lot better after Beggars Wishes. Rolling Maul should help as well on the weekend

Just got tired at the end...he wins next time out. :)

I see he is entered 4.25 Kelso on Saturday, Digger, 2nd top weight with the top weight being our syndicate horse Oliver's Gold although O.G. will probably not run if ground stays too soft. Good luck if he runs.

I see he is entered 4.25 Kelso on Saturday, Digger, 2nd top weight with the top weight being our syndicate horse Oliver's Gold although O.G. will probably not run if ground stays too soft. Good luck if he runs.

We have declared in the 5.00 instead. Softer the better for our boy. Just trying to sort out the jockey booking.

We should get back into gear again on the weekend

Was there something amiss with Rolling Maul last run? Never looked to be travelling and from an outsider looking in he looks a difficult ride that maybe only Sean B can cajole into running to his best?

Pre race drift was notable though so just wondering if there was more to it?

Good luck with this weekends runners.

The horse I have a share in over in the Czech Republic (Alfa Wolf) runs at Prague on Sunday.It looks a hot race so he has an apprentice taking weight off but has placed in similar races before so hopefully he runs well again.Martin

Alfa Wolf finished 4th of 16 - very pleasing return to action and on the same day his stablemate Partyday finished runner-up in a listed race in Germany which is good for the yard too, Partyday won the Czech 1000 Guineas in 2016.

Martin

Western Breeze runs tomorrow at Sedgefield (5.30) in a handicap hurdle. On her best form she would have every chance but in her last three races she has shown no enthusiasm at all.

Oliver's Gold is almost certain to run on Sunday at Market Rasen

Cornborough is entered for Pontefract on the 11th and is a likely runner.

Cape Hideaway will either go to Market Rasen on the 17th or Redcar on the same day. He will be entered in both and go for whichever he has the best chance in.

Royal Flute will run at Redcar on the 17th

Last edited:
Back