Forum horse connections

Thanks all, that was the best ride I have seen from Emma Todd as well. I have been critical of her in the past as I felt she didn't attack her fences and was too cautious. She certainly attacked them on Olivers Gold although she probably could have presented him better but last night I saw a jockey who has grown in confidence and learned so much. Well done Emma!

Thanks all, that was the best ride I have seen from Emma Todd as well. I have been critical of her in the past as I felt she didn't attack her fences and was too cautious. She certainly attacked them on Olivers Gold although she probably could have presented him better but last night I saw a jockey who has grown in confidence and learned so much. Well done Emma!

Looks like she's taken the confidence to tonight's meeting too

Olivers Gold runs 430 Cartmel today - a race he won last year He's in good form and this was a target but I can't see any reason he can turn the form around with Wisty or Mixboy & Endless Credit looks nicely treated. Hopefully he can surprise but a place may be the best we can expect

Best of luck, sc, and home safe.

Robin de Carlow debuts in the bumper at Ballinrobe today. She's the first of three new mares that are ready to go and should go close.

Best of luck, sc, and home safe.

Robin de Carlow debuts in the bumper at Ballinrobe today. She's the first of three new mares that are ready to go and should go close.

Great performance considering how wide she went all the way round. Congratulations Archie! 2 winners and one 2nd for the board today.

He is something special is Buachaill Allain, every year at this time he rises. Sean said after the race he didn`t know who was the most knackered , him or the horse. Thanks for the best wishes guys

Well done Roddy and SC.

Robin was green as grass and should come on a lot mentally. Reminded me of Airlie's first run and I wouldn't say no to a similar career.

Dramalarma Lucy is the second new mare out this week. She works well and we're hopeful of a good run but, in bumpers, you never know when you might run into a good one.

good to see Archie.We have been enjoying a fruitful time with the Bowen horses and very impressed with Fortunes Rising last week.

good to see Archie.We have been enjoying a fruitful time with the Bowen horses and very impressed with Fortunes Rising last week.

Well done Roddy with Fortunes Hiding - I missed that one as well.

Olivers Gold runs over hurdles in the penultimate race at Southwell tomorrow Definitely a better chaser than hurdler, so I don't know what to expect as he is in good form. Hopefully he will be thereabouts.

Back