Forum horse connections

That’s a tough race Chef.
A couple of the lads who alongside me have a share in the soon to return Ladweb, his unraced half sister Mahuika and Jennys Surprise have a share in another Foxtrot horse who will take on Oliver’s Gold tomorrow in Stole The Show, who possibly found Wincanton coming too soon after his Fontwell win.

That’s a tough race Chef.
A couple of the lads who alongside me have a share in the soon to return Ladweb, his unraced half sister Mahuika and Jennys Surprise have a share in another Foxtrot horse who will take on Oliver’s Gold tomorrow in Stole The Show, who possibly found Wincanton coming too soon after his Fontwell win.

Good luck with STS Arkwright, maybe we will get the r/f/c, you never know? Olly will want a fast pace to aim at and ground no worse than good but I cant see any front runners in the race except maybe Eureu Du Boulay? It could turn into a sprint and that wont suit us.

Well done, Roddy, and best of luck to SC and Arkwright's pals.

Given the typical Patrick ride, Lucy did it professionally and, being 6, may well go over hurdles now. Eileen O could have gone to Clonmel on Friday but won't be risked on the likely going.

MR SNOOZY who won for us l/t/o has been sold to go Point-to-Point racing. I thought we were going to lease him through the summer but he didn't take up his entry he had for Bangor today so I suspect there has been a change of plan?

Hope you're on the mend Roddy.

I'm not sure what the sentiment was on course but I thought that was one of the warmest bumpers I'd seen at Ffos Las on paper. Looking at them in the race the winner Savoy Court looked like a huge individual (when compared with the field), can only be a positive for his connections for him to win a bumper, even if he is with the trainer who has a knack of getting pretty much anything to win one.

I thought both of yours ran well. That Pertemps was pretty competitive in the end at Rolling Maul wasn't beaten far.

Archie - good luck at the G1 with Myska. Limini looks one to avoid at all costs but there should be some good races for your mare once Willie has her right.

Limini entered at The Curragh next weekend

Three runners, one winner and two seconds , not bad . Buachaill Allainin winning again, made me so proud, never heard Peter Bowen shout before

Three runners, one winner and two seconds , not bad . Buachaill Allainin winning again, made me so proud, never heard Peter Bowen shout before

Have to say I thought Buachaill Allainin was out of it entering the straight but what a finishing kick he showed Roddy and the other two weren't far away, you must be expecting more winners this Summer with the yard in good form now.

Grey and myself are honorary members of the Eddie Harty Racing Club for this year at least.
Remembered Joy runs Leop 8.35 this evening.
Finished last of 22 last time out , should strip fitter this evening and hopefully beat a few home.
Stable had a nice bumper winner last night so in form at least.

Our syndicates have a few runners today and tomorrow - trainers says they all have e/way chances which is obligatory. Probably wont have time to study the form so will play them all to small e/ways.

York 5.15 Cornborough - he's had a wind op but has never won off a mark this high on the flat.

Aintree 5.45 Mr Snoozy - We sold this horse to go PTP but have leased him for the summer - he has won off this mark twice before and won l/t/o. He also faces one off our old horses Cape Hideaway who we sold earlier this year.

Saturday
Hexham 2.15 Miss Conway - She has never won off a mark this high but has won 4 times over C/D on good going.

Oliver's Gold 3.45 & Mr Snoozy 5.30 both run for our syndicates today. Olly has a tough task but with 6 runners and prize money all places, hopefully he will come home safely after being unseated by a loose horse l/t/o. Mr Snoozy has an e/way shout.

Our syndicate horse Miss Conway runs 3.50 Market Rasen today and has a favourites chance. However, without a jockey claiming she is 10lb higher than when she won this race last year.

Back