Forum Horse Connections

Also a member of the Clossuton Club, I'll have to introduce myself to you Kauto! Although I think I have a distinct advantage in that I know who you are [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Flemencello goes in the Mucklemeg Mares listed bumper tomorrow eve at Gowran. Lets hope for some black type and a safe trip home.

Robinnia goes in the Sanserv Rated Novice Chase at Galway tomorrow. Doubly penalised and encounters softer ground than her winning has been done on but we hope for the best and that they both come home safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well done Paul who has just been interviewed live on RacingTV following Freedom To Dream's victory. Coming over to the UK for his mother's 90th birthday, best wishes from Talking Horses forum.

Missed this yesterday and only watched replays this morning which made me think of this thread. Very well done on nearly landing the dream double and you must be very chuffed! Super stuff....

For info, Paddy, while a few of us are in some of the Whitegrass horses, I don’t think there are any forum members with shares in Dads Lad. That said, I know plenty who do, and I’ll be delighted if he wins. He’s been backed from 12/1 this afternoon into 11/2 favourite. Some story, as edgt has explained on the Fairyhouse Weekend thread, if it works out.

Robinnia dec’d for the Grade 2 O’Flynn Group mares Novice Chase on Sunday at Cork.

Very hot race with Concertista, Magic Daze & Rivere D’Etelle all engaged. Still, great to have a runner in it and be super if she picked up a bit of black type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back