Forum Horse Connections

Are you going Kauto ?
See you there if you are.
Best of luck

Yes, edgt. Many thanks. I’m heading down tomorrow. If it’s anything like today be sure to wrap up well, it’s baltic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Irish Field have all the dirt on Paul Leech this week.
Pure confessor, he has pleaded guilty to all known offences but has kept schtum (so far ,at least) on any underground activities by other forumites.
So far, so good Paul ; leave Mr Warwick take the heat !
Congratulations on your article and success, Strictly awaits .
I will try share the article if I can.

Irish Field have all the dirt on Paul Leech this week.
Pure confessor, he has pleaded guilty to all known offences but has kept schtum (so far ,at least) on any underground activities by other forumites.
So far, so good Paul ; leave Mr Warwick take the heat !
Congratulations on your article and success, Strictly awaits .
I will try share the article if I can.

Let me help you out Eddie https://www.theirishfield.ie/the-owner-paul-leech-665701

I was restricted to 1600 words so the nefarious activities of forumites will have to wait for my book!

With apologies - but YYYEEEAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY - my BBB!! Conor, too a great ride timed it absolutely right with all that weight. Most of all he got home this time. Just waiting for confirmation all okay- ground looked worse than thought. At least the peeps in the bookies had a laugh on Boxing Day. :)

Jockey said absolutely hated the ground. Did so well with all that weight, was very tough he said. Onwards and upwards now please - no more top weight for rest of the season.

Congratulations GG, and also to Paul for the fine runs of Bay Of Freedom and Surprise Package.

Congrats GG

Shewearsitwell makes her eagerly awaited return to the track at Leopardstown tomorrow after 451 long days off. Hopefully she can run with credit and keep the dream alive.

A fine win for Royal Kahala, with two Cheltenham winners in the places. To add to a good day for Winning Ways, they have a younger sister to Journey With Me, winner of the maiden hurdle.

Commiserations, Kauto, I hope Shewearsitwell won't be out of commission for too long after a bad looking fall. Even the mistake she made at the previous hurdle looked nasty.

Is she ok? I was listening to it on racing radio and it sounded nasty. Having said that it wasn’t mentioned afterwards so I hoped she was ok. I had wondered if she’d injured herself when she made the mistake earlier….

Last edited:
Congrats to Royal Kahala on a fine win. She ground it out well.

Shewearsitwell jumped the first two beautifully but up the straight and away from the stands she started jumping shadows created by the low lying sun. The last was omitted from every race, bar hers, indeed in was put back in after Journey with Me won. She fractured a nostril & has a very nasty gash on her head. Thankfully she’s alive, it could have been so much worse the way she went into the turf.

419a8769196423b7e9f36094dc2e47c0.jpg

Back