Great Weekend In Dublin - GWID 2012

Im SO jealous !! it sounds like a fantastic weekend, so so so jealous ! (though I would be attempting to kidnap any nice horse near retirement age...)

I'd be more concerned that you might get emotionally attached to the yoke nibbling on your jacket from over the stable door. Now that would be something.

Hamm, even you are invited but you have to bring polos for Brave Inca, some words of encouragement for QDLR, some words of praise for VLV after she trounces Mourad on Sunday (!!) and something along the lines of "sorry for doubting you" for Big Zeb.

Why would you want to nibble on my jacket?

More gay innuendo...

I would love to come but if I got a lift from you, I would be worried you would think driving off a cliff with both of us in it would be worth it... is anyone else driving? :D

Last edited:
More gay innuendo...

I would love to come but if I got a lift from you, I would be worried you would think driving off a cliff with both of us in it would be worth it... is anyone else driving? :D

You're right, that sort of impulse is in him. Once he tried reversing into a ditch with me in the car until I let out a shriek.

You're right, that sort of impulse is in him. Once he tried reversing into a ditch with me in the car until I let out a shriek.

Clearly the experience has messed up your memory. I believe we were half way into the ditch and I was revving the bejasus out of the car (only my second month driving). You had been shrieking for ten seconds before that!! I must have frightened every horse in the yard!! Thankfully, it wasn't Colms!!

I see no contradiction between your account of the incident and mine, :D but I can confirm there has no repetition since.

More gay innuendo...

I'll be heading from the Cork direction Hamm if you want a spin.

I'd love to but

a) I'm scared
b) I have to go to Kentucky because of work for a week sometime in Jan - you can bet your life it turns out to be then
c) I'm scared
d) I'd be the shy newbie who couldn't keep pace with the drinking
e) I'm precluded from buying a share in a racehorse through my terms and conditions so I'd be no use to Cantoris
f) I'm scared

I'd love to but

a) I'm scared
b) I have to go to Kentucky because of work for a week sometime in Jan - you can bet your life it turns out to be then
c) I'm scared
e) I'm precluded from buying a share in a racehorse through my terms and conditions so I'd be no use to Cantoris
f) I'm scared

You'll be grand. Stick with me. I'm the quite and sensible one. It's Del Boy and Betsmate that will lead you astray.

I'd love to but

a) I'm scared

The natives are friendly enough. Honest, ask the Queen.

Nobody should go to Kentucky in January, the whole place is snowed in

c) I'm scared

Betsmate is a gent and one or two of the others also know how to behave, even if they don't always bother

The whole point is to give a chance for people to meet. A welcome is guaranteed, and some of us promise to sit down, eat and converse. And maybe have a drink as well. :whistle:

In that case he'll leave you alone. Lucky you.

f) I'm scared

Wait a minute, with a name like Cruella, aren't we the ones who are supposed to be scared?:blink:

Thanks but I'll be coming from London if at all.

Will be around the English market one morning or two from the 13th of this month if you fancy coffee...

You can have coffee, Scotch is his "Morning Drink"....!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimChance
It's Del Boy and Betsmate that will lead you astray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey
Betsmate is a gent

See now Cruella, you have to come along to experience this pair of shrewd judges... :confused:

Maybe it just goes to show that you are are a two-faced so and so. :)

Back