Horses to Follow

The Charlton newcomer is being very heavily backed..7-2 in the Post but currently trading at 11-10

Ran better under a more positive ride, but 2nd and again caught a live one with the winner being another impressive newcomer

Lady in Lavender (J J Walsh)
Rated 109 over hurdles, she was a staying on sixth in a Naas flat maiden today having missed the break, her first start in months.
By Jeremy, winter ground holds no fears for her, she jumps well and can only improve as her dam was a p2p winner.

Entoucas

I really think young Joseph O'Brien is going to be legendary as a trainer, so was excited to see he has been sent this young French horse by J P McManus

He won his only Flat race late last Autumn and was expected to do so as well, could be anything now about to jump a hurdle

Echoes of Destiny (E P Harty)
Another of the Racing Club horses she ran 8th on debut today at Naas.
Once pace picked up after the stands she jumped well and kept on to the finish.
More to come, a grey by Big Bad Bob so easily spotted in running, she should help shorten the winter.

Entoucas

I really think young Joseph O'Brien is going to be legendary as a trainer, so was excited to see he has been sent this young French horse by J P McManus

He won his only Flat race late last Autumn and was expected to do so as well, could be anything now about to jump a hurdle

Has an entry for Saturday

Lady in Lavender (J J Walsh)
Rated 109 over hurdles, she was a staying on sixth in a Naas flat maiden today having missed the break, her first start in months.
By Jeremy, winter ground holds no fears for her, she jumps well and can only improve as her dam was a p2p winner.

Declared Sunday Cork 2.50 Brian Cooper an interesting booking.
This day last year her reins broke when leading at last bend; the connections stood to win up to 50k having backed her at 50/1 and 66/1.

Took the opening 6-1 each way, currently 5-1

Is up against an Elliott horse who could be something very special, so will be an informative test

Think time will prove this race today to be one of the best Maiden hurdles run all year in Ireland

Entoucas needs a step up in trip, before seeing what he is really capable of

​Entoucas...Is entered in the big Grade 1 Novice hurdle at the Dublin Festival on Sunday

Current 25-1 looks big

Tully East has an entry for big handicap hurdle at Leopardstown Saturday again.
I wonder are they setting him up for a big chase somewhere ?

Interesting run today - not massively eyecatching but equally ran well enough in a race that wasn't run to suit. Plot job for the Grand Annual perhaps?

Thought Tudor City was the one from that race for future engagements to be interested in myself.

Despite Luke Morris asking Frankie where the f*** do you think you are going Wissahickon won with about 2 stone in hand......one to have the kitchen sink on at any price you can get

Back