If You Are Going Racing And Fancy Meeting

• Thread starter Thread starter Kathy
  • Start date Start date
Yep, evidently he does that all the time. Definitely one you need to keep a close eye on where alcohol is concerned. :)

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Apr 29 2007, 05:55 PM
Hang on, I'm sure I paid for a bottle of champagne at Newbury that Mr Delargy ended up getting the credit for!!!!! :D
In that case - thank you! sorry not to see you last time, do you have to work after the races~?

I am definitely going to the 1000 Guineas meeting next Sunday, but I am tempted to go on Saturday too. Are many of you going from here?

HS - I can do what I want [within reason!!] after the last....!! I was kidnapped by a few mates after the last at Newbury on Greenham day.

@ Kathy: Will be there "as ususal", and we have some unfinished business so HAVE to meet at the bar. There both days. Arrive friday to visit Bukett, any chance to meet you there as well?

Certainly keeping you busy!

Nice winner just now for the stable with Premio Loco,remember the dam Crazee Mental very well.

Anyone at Ascot today? I have sort of made a sort of late decision to go IF I can get all my chores done first. :shy:

Richmond Enclosure, Goodwood, for me this Saturday, and am already in Shadow Leader's guest book. If anyone else going, PM me and the first Irn Bru's on me! norty

What time is the first at Goodwood Sat Kri?? I might toddle along if I get sorted in time in the morning....

( Jaw hits the floor at the prospect of WILLINGLY goign flat racing....)

Troodles, first race is 2.30 and last of the seven's at 5.50. Gates should open no later than 12.30, so time for a refresher and a snackette before selecting the day's sure-fire gallant fifths! :D We can go and taunt Dom with large voddies and tonic, too... norty

Roodeye, Roodeye, RoodEYEEEEEEEEEEEEE for the Chester Cup next Wednesday.

I am a Chester virgin.............a rare breed I'm told, but I am looking forward to seeing this unique? racecourse.

Colin - take an anti-seasickness pill before you get there. You'll be dizzy watching them turn, and turn, and turn... and turn, and turn... a very pretty, unique course it is, too.

Col, Chester is a really fun course and everyone should go at least once

Just to remind everyone that I suggested a 12 noon meet at the Persian Punch statue for anyone going to Newmarket this weekend - I'm still undecided whether to stay here in Lambourn or go up - might go on Sunday esp if I can blag a badge norty

Im at Goodwood Saturday and Newmarket Sunday.

Anyone at Newmarket Sunday who would like to have a wander/be shown round Chris Walls yard at about 10.30/11.00am would be most welcome just send me a pm.

Yeah, and there's two of me to one of you. So to speak. As it were. Then there's Troodles, which means three of you against one of you. Comprendez? :suspect: (I hope so - I've just lost meself!) Anyway, we promise to only throw a few peanuts your way. norty

Back