Influx of Spas on the forum

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
There's obviously a difference between the word that ends in 'tic' and just Spas, according to the Irish brains trust. :)

Last edited:
According to Eric Partridge's 'A Dictionary of Slang' (First Edition 1937) the colloquial term is Fistful of Wankers, but in polite society the terms Assemblage of Onanists or Murmuring of Masturbators are preferred

Our local Conclave of Murmerers meets in the undercroft (beneath the choir stalls) of St Benedict's Catholic Church on the first Monday of every month at 0300 hrs sharp, so do please cum along it would be nice to see a new member. The March meeting is always well attended as it's when we plan our Easter trip to The Vatican

Sorry, I'm a Spas who likes Spam, or should that be a Scope who likes Ham:confused:

Seriously, this seems a refreshingly vibrant racing message-board and I'm enjoying the banter.

v good :)

Atacanta was a retirement home for yes men who thought they were better than the people on here. They setup their own forum and soon realised they had nothing to say yes to. This place is different, it has an edge about it. If you post something it's fair game that you'll be called out in it.

Now that's damn funny.:lol:

I agree with you in principal.

It's indiciditave of the level of intelligence people believe I have when no one picked up on my cracking Freudian slip on principle/principal. He's a teacher, get it?

Sigh. I'm off to the pub.

Last edited:
It's indiciditave of the level of intelligence people believe I have when no one picked up on my cracking Freudian slip on principle/principal. He's a teacher, get it?

Sigh. I'm off to the pub.
I saw it but didn't want to pull you up for it in case you called me a name. I admit I thought you just couldn't spell.

DO
He might have called you paedatric and then you'd have had crowds outside your door looking to kill you for the sake of their children.

or they swap something you have only got wrong by one letter to a completely different set of words that you havent even heard of...

or is that just mine??!!

I was about 9 when my cousin Mary, in the heat of a particularly fiery argument, referred to the rest of her immediate family as a "shower of sour bastards". That phrase has yet to be beaten in my eyes, and gets a rating of 208. Brilliant, but not as good as Arkle.

I was about 9 when my cousin Mary, in the heat of a particularly fiery argument, referred to the rest of her immediate family as a "shower of sour bastards". That phrase has yet to be beaten in my eyes, and gets a rating of 208. Brilliant, but not as good as Arkle.

Hail Mary

Atacanta was a retirement home for yes men who thought they were better than the people on here. They setup their own forum and soon realised they had nothing to say yes to. This place is different, it has an edge about it. If you post something it's fair game that you'll be called out in it.

Nail on the head -especially about Atacanta.

Nail on the head -especially about Atacanta.

They're core posters wouldn't summon a knowledagable opinion on anything between them. They just agreed with the status quo. Perfect back slapping fraternity for the Twitter age.

Back