ISIS...Islamic State Victims

Reports coming out they have released a video of the Jordanian pilot being burnt alive in a cage. I would skin alive every last single one of the fuckers before throwing them in a cage and setting them alight. May god have mercy on the poor guy's soul.

Poor man. They are all bastards.

You seem to think West = Good, East = Bad. Whilst (thankfully) the West have no such demented aims as ISIS, it collectively has caused a lot more innocent deaths. I'd think about that if I were you before your next post.

It's not a 100% - 0% nutter count in favour of ISIS like a lot of people in the West believe (imo it's more like 80-20) but the fact is that the vast majority of Muslims, even the moderate ones, believe that the Quran is to be taken literally. I think the percentage of Christians that believe the same of the Bible is way less than 50%

I strongly doubt whether that so many Muslims are pro isis euro but agree about the Koran. There is no room for questioning in Islam. It's a highly authoritarian religion (thus it's appeal to the far left) and that is a problem. It's primitive.

I could barely be troubled to answer the daft east West Point ( are we including Hindus and buddisht a?) but when will it be understood that the sectarian war in Iraq is not "caused" by the west but by Muslims killing each other? They didnt exactly have to did they? You didnt get Czechs and Slovaks murdering each other after the Berlin Wall came down

You have Russians and Ukrainians slaughtering each other. Croats and Serbs were at it not so long ago and your own country has seen thousands slaughtered in modern times.

Humans unfortunately just like being part of a team, whether it's religious, nationalistic or even sports. I expect if you gave AK's to Rangers and Celtic fans there would be a certain amount of carnage.

You have Russians and Ukrainians slaughtering each other. Croats and Serbs were at it not so long ago and your own country has seen thousands slaughtered in modern times.

so?

That excuses it does it?

two posts on the trot. You are despearate to bring "the brits" into this arent you?

Last edited:
Humans unfortunately just like being part of a team, whether it's religious, nationalistic or even sports. I expect if you gave AK's to Rangers and Celtic fans there would be a certain amount of carnage.

Point is a that yes you get it everywhere but you also do not get it in many places. It is more likely to occur on hostile sectarian societies whos first instinct is suspicion paranoia and hate than in ...my own country

so?

That excuses it does it?

two posts on the trot. You are despearate to bring "the brits" into this arent you?

No, it's just I can't stand your air of superiority. Look at your own faults first before pontificating to the rest of the world.

By the way I''m using you in the personal sense, I'm not talking about British people in general.

Here's a suggestion. Before setting yourself up as morally superior, more tolerant, less cruel, more compassionate and open-minded than followers of islam have a read back through the open hatred and snarling aggression on this thread.

Right through this thread the distinction has been made between certain followers of Islam and others. As ever you are snidely making suggestions which do not stand up.

If I have made clear that I dislike the mainstream of Islam then so what? Lets look at what mainstream Islam has to say about certain issues. The laughable aspect is that the left "set themselves up" as liberal (always a total fabrication) and are the first to rush to Islams defence.

and don't come out with your typical thick headed patronising crap about "setting up" . Anyone who is reasonably libertarian would naturally find authoritarian religions to be a cancer in society. And a dangerous cancer at that. Something that passes by those who hold authoritarian views themselves I would venture

Oh and if you have a problem with Islam being discussed in this thread (to which you have contributed nothing of interest) then look at the title. Bit hard to avoid isnt it?

of course "snarling" comments about the Jewish race (as opposed to those who chose a way of life) passed by without comment from you didnt they?

no interest in your response. Time waster .

Last edited:
You can like or dislike whatever you want. What I'm talking about is your laughable assumption that you're in some way more civilised and morally superior to people you don't like.

And your attempts to blacken me as anti-semitic are low and despicable.

Last edited:
Oh and if you have a problem with Islam being discussed in this thread then look at the title. Bit hard to avoid isnt it?

of course "snarling" comments about the Jewish race (as opposed to those who chose a way of life) passed by without comment from you didnt they?

Fully agree with the above comment.
There's a lot of very selective criticism when it comes to various creeds and races.

You can like or dislike whatever you want. What I'm talking about is your laughable assumption that you're in some way more civilised and morally superior to people you don't like.

And your attempts to blacken me as anti-semitic are low and despicable.

read what I said anf leave your paranoia out of it.

You personalise everything and only seize on certain posters. One of your mates has been equally and perhaps more vitriolic about islam but no comment there. The thread is about posts . Nothing else

Last edited:
tbh Clive i think you and Icebreaker just use issues to poke at people you seem to hate..ie "the left"

imo

it matters not what the subject is..you both get on about how other people are biased against something..but you two have the greater bias than anyone else on the threads from what i can see..i'm probably wrong though as you will no doubt point out..i'll be a leftie or an apologist or a time waster etc.

all this left bashing is pure nonsense..these on the "left" who you won't actually name are a figment of your imagination imo

the problem i see is that when something happens..anyone that wants to look at it and try and make sense of it..is automatically an "apologist" in both your views...if people don't just say..oh yes i'd like to see them wiped out...then you are a leftie apologist or anti semite.

i think if milk goes up in price..you would both say..well that will suit the leftie apologists won't it?

every single threads the same..oh yes this is terrible..but it will suit the leftie apologists

its just the same old same old

Last edited:
EC, I would consider mehself to be "on the Left" -- hard Left at that -- but I do not understand how any liberal person can have any truck whatsoever with Islamofascism.
It is undeniable that quite a few on the Left very often find some excuse/reason for Islamic terrorism -- blaming western interventionism, historical issues, etc etc. That is what "Apologism" is, and it's wrong.
oh yes i'd like to see them wiped out....
That would be my sentiment. Wipe this scourge from the face of the earth.
Jordan has the right approach ................

Bang, and the dirt is gone ! :D

yes i too would like to see the same Ice in this case

but at the same time..i don't see why people cannot discuss how we have come to this..allowed an opponent to grow like this...for the future we need to look to see IF there is anything we have done wrong that has aided it..and IF there is then lets correct it for the future.

IF there isn't anything we could have done differently and they would still be a threat to us no matter what..then thats fair enough

i do not understand why that particular discussion cannot take place without anyone wishing to discuss it being suggested as being an apologist..thats actually trying to squash free speech imo...oh they are discussing this like its our fault..they are apologists......err no its being discussed to see IF we did things wrong ourselves..then we need that process for the future....we might as a country learn something from it..then again...they might just be murdering scum who would be there matter no matter what

but to just make that last decision above and label anyone that doesn't fall in line with that view from the start as an apologist is a form of verbal bullying imo..its wrong to try and squash people's views in that way

Last edited:

but at the same time..i don't see why people cannot discuss how we have come to this..allowed an opponent to grow like this...for the future we need to look to see IF there is anything we have done wrong that has aided it..and IF there is then lets correct it for the future.

IF there isn't anything we could have done differently and they would still be a threat to us no matter what..then thats fair enough

Idiot right wingers for the most part who don't possess a strategic brain, are too wrapped up in the old cold war to identify enemies and threats emerging, and too cap in hand to corporations and personal family feuds.

As regards the leftist apologists, lets underline the point again that it was one Clive's favourite targets, the gallant Guardian that took the stand for freedom, whilst the false snivelling and bullying right wing press that is so keen to hit those who can't hit back hid under the bed sheets when they were called out and faced with a threat that could stick up for itself

Next

i do not understand why that particular discussion cannot take place without anyone wishing to discuss it being suggested as being an apologist..thats actually trying to squash free speech imo...oh they are discussing this like its our fault..they are apologists......err no its being discussed to see IF we did things wrong ourselves..then we need that process for the future....we might as a country learn something from it..then again...they might just be murdering scum who would be there matter no matter what

but to just make that last decision above and label anyone that doesn't fall in line with that view from the start as an apologist is a form of verbal bullying imo..its wrong to try and squash people's views in that way

Why not though? Doesnt it interest you if influential public figures are less than critical of this danger? It does ke

I bash a section of the left on this because it exposes them for what they are. Frankly they are nobodies but when the london mayor endotses a preacher who describes hitler as a gift from god you think that should be ignored?

tbh Clive i think you and Icebreaker just use issues to poke at people you seem to hate..ie "the left"

imo

it matters not what the subject is..you both get on about how other people are biased against something..but you two have the greater bias than anyone else on the threads from what i can see..i'm probably wrong though as you will no doubt point out..i'll be a leftie or an apologist or a time waster etc.

all this left bashing is pure nonsense..these on the "left" who you won't actually name are a figment of your imagination imo

the problem i see is that when something happens..anyone that wants to look at it and try and make sense of it..is automatically an "apologist" in both your views...if people don't just say..oh yes i'd like to see them wiped out...then you are a leftie apologist or anti semite.

i think if milk goes up in price..you would both say..well that will suit the leftie apologists won't it?

every single threads the same..oh yes this is terrible..but it will suit the leftie apologists

its just the same old same old

thats a lazy minded pretty stupid post

for a start I did name. Three fcking times. And dont waste my time having to correct this drivel

secondly you are making assumptions which ice has blown apart
Nothing to add to that

i think you are a rather rude guy tbh Clive..but at least you do it in a straightforward way..i appreciate that..better than some of the snides i have to put up with who pretend they haven't got issues with a username..so no probs.

you have a real chip on your shoulder about imaginary opinions from imaginary people though imo

and even if it exists..why does it bother you what a few fruit loops think?

Certainly nothing personal and as you gathered my response was probably following exasperation with snidey posters too. The constant rebuttals get tiresome and it's been a pattern in this thread

I wouldn't say those views are just isolated nuts but I'm bored of hearing myself on the subject. It's mainly to goad those who haven't the wit to see what a few of their media heros really think.

I also agree that lessons should be learnt and recapping the whole isis disaster shows that whatever you do, you have to have a plan. We didnt in Iraq. There has to be some understanding of the cultures at play, as ugly as they are.

having said that we do not under any circumstances take "lessons" from those that intend to restrict our freedoms in our own states. That has been hinted at by somem and under no circumstances should free speech be suppressted by religions. That is a very dangerous slippery slope because the end game is not somewhere where you would want to be

Last edited:
Back