Jockey News

So he "flashed his bits" - in a changing room for Chris'sake!
Can't be bothered to trail through it all again, but Byrony was far from the innocent party in all of this, but that's not news. is it?

Good job you weren’t on the disciplinary panel, reet, I dare say you’d have given him a wink and a laugh then banned her instead for being a troublemaking cry baby and tell-tale-tit. :lol: Which is about what the weighing room is doing at the moment.:mad:

Last edited:
On the contrary,, BJ, I would have ignored the hype and listened to both sides of the story, which very few seem capable of.

Sam Waley-Cohen retires after the grand national.very good record for an amateur.
Not many win a king george and gold cup plus a 2nd in the grand national.

Sam Waley-Cohen retires after the grand national.very good record for an amateur.
Not many win a king george and gold cup plus a 2nd in the grand national.

Charlie O'shea is improving in intensive care from a flail chest.
Multiple rib fractures on both sides.off the ventilator and sitting up in bed.

Charlie O'shea is improving in intensive care from a flail chest.
Multiple rib fractures on both sides.off the ventilator and sitting up in bed.

It would be a cold day in hell before you see that happening in America.
I'm a big fan of High class Australian and Nash should have been given a medal.

Rawiller in trouble again today -gave the ride of the century to Kementari who was returning from stud duties and got stood down by the stewards. The head on needs to be seen to be believed.

A difficult one to replace is Robbie. He has taken a bit of a battering so he deserves a happy retirement.

Alain Cawley announced his retirement after winning on Rory And Me for Micky Hammond. Going to be an agent for various jockeys including Aidan Coleman and JJ O'Neill Jr. amongst others.

Back