Madeleine Mccann

T-385_212708a.jpg

This is the spanish tourist who took the picture.....................

The more you look at it, the more you find yourself thinking it is her. If it were a manufactured photo Merlin they'd have it very easily, and it must be on the camera's chip anyway.

The fact that the people are on foot, means there's got to be a chance that they must be living pretty close to where it was taken I'd have thought. A quick rummage around dustbins by the authorities should reveal the presence of a young child, which makes the decision to release it all the more perplexing.

akchar_213054a.jpg

Here she is in a better photo.................Bouchra Binhisa carried by her mother Hafida in Zinat, Morocco today. A similar picture taken by a Spanish tourist sparked renewed speculation about the whereabouts of Madeleine McCann

No, she can't possibly be Morroccan - as the British press has shown, and everybody knows, there are no white, blonde children in Africa - God forbid! Blonde people are only found in the western world - they're all black in Africa after all, aren't they? Blondes are rarely even found in the warmer climes of Europe, for pete's sake - again, something everyone knows...

Have you ever been to a pub quiz with a picture round in it? If not, do so - some of the answers you get for some incredibly obvious pictures beggar belief. I end up wondering how some people remember to breathe.

Originally posted by Flagship uberalles@Sep 27 2007, 09:41 AM
Have you ever been to a pub quiz with a picture round in it? If not, do so - some of the answers you get for some incredibly obvious pictures beggar belief. I end up wondering how some people remember to breathe.
I'm not great with celebrities, if we get a picture round and don't know who someone is, then we always intentionally write a ridiculous answer just for the hell of it.

Oh, we're so hilarious, we are.

Nobody had a clear picture only the out of focus one that did look very much like her.............so whats the problem? I am certain (hindsight is a very good thing to have)that if the last photo was issued first you don't need to be a Sherlock Homes to see its nothing like her..................

I agree Merlin. The first photo made it impossible to tell other than that the hair colouring wasn't as light as Madeleleine's. The photo you put up is far clearer.

Yet more incredibly crass comments in todays GMTV news this morning. The McCanns PR guy and some sycophantic presenter commenting how 'disappointing' it was that the girl in question did not turn out to be Maddy.

Disappointing ?!!

Yes terribly disappointing that the Morrocan family that had the worlds press descend upon them turned out to be minding their own business and not evil child abductors carrying around a 'terrified' madelaine. How disappointing.

Yep, seemed to work a treat for those that are still convinced she is alive.

I pray to God that she is still with us although my gut feeling tells me she probably isn't. :(

Originally posted by an capall@Sep 27 2007, 07:03 PM
Uncle Goober, you are overlooking an important point. All 'dusky' folk are up to no good.
That's true. Fact. It's actually so true that it needs to be followed by the word fact, in case you thought it was just someone's opinion. Allegedly.

there are blond people in Marocco

about the spanish tourist
she gave the photo to the spanish police and british embassy
she has not earn money for the photo otr the tv apparences.

Back