New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am a new member from ireland .... joined today... heard bout this website from final furlong ( down as kevinkennedy )... i recongnise some of the names on here...
Look forward to talking to ye all....

Plenty of lads on here from your homeland, kev, so plenty of Irish horse fans and always plenty of debate and discussion. Get cracking and let's hear from you!

Hello
i am a new member, signed up the other day. Have been a reader of another forum for a while now but not felt inclined to get involved until now. I have been watching races and betting to modest sums since a lucky punt on Karinga Bay at York got me hooked many years ago now. Love all racing but the Jumps is my main interest. I tend to concentrate on class three and above.

Looking forward to getting involved.

Welcome mate you'll be more than welcome on here being a N-H follower :P that's to all the flat lovers, but no there are some that prefer both or all three codes!! I myself am just that ....but a no no though to yankee racing except the BLEEDER'S CUP................. :)

P.S we have trainers, jockeys, owners, etc etc on here and you will find this forum hard to beat for equine knowledge and racing in general.............welcome...

Cheers Merlin,
seems to be plenty of people who know what they are talking about, I will soak up the info and try not too embarrass myself!!

Colin!!! Bloodnok was a Major not a Colonel. The likelihood of his ever obtaining further promotio was nil as he had either deserted or been cashiered.

Major Dennis Bloodnok - a devout coward.

Thank you for putting me right, Brian...................I would think in today's environment he would probably have risen right to the top!!

Note to self, check on Google before posting anything relying on your useless effin memory. :shy:

Hello everyone I havent said hello to recently - dont believe anything I say might do well - lay it - Im crap at tipping and betting!!!

Colin, yes indeed the Goons have helped keep me insane over the years and the Major is my inspiration!

Im not speaking to you Colin - you have abandoned me for another....(insert woe is me emoticon here...)

and near valentines day too.....#

HURRUMPH

cry cry

Just imagine how crushed I've been by his sudden switch of allegiance, too, Troods! And in the autumn of my genteel spinsterly years, when the tiniest ray of interest would have brightened an entire year! O, feckless, faithless man! cry

(Been wondering what to use the 'cry' emoticon on. It's not bad, is it?)

Hi, I'm a newbie from Australia.... hehe

I just got into u.k. horse racing via a friend of mine from London who set me up with a racing account. I can't get enough of racing u.k. style.

Regards all.....

G'day, Ric! Hope you enjoy this forum - plenty of guys and gals with a variety of racing interests and experiences on here, even from Oz! Enjoy yourself!

Thanks.... Glad to be here!

I'm looking around the web to buy some good consistent ratings..... you have any suggestions? Any stand outs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back