Novice Chasers 2009/10

I still think Burton Port is a huge each way price for the RSA (as I said a few pages back) - 158 isn't far from what i was thinking and his price compared with Diamond Harry is bizarre. I think this horse has really gone under the radar.

Not very origional but Weird Al for me. Improving every run and possibly more to come. He has course form, stamina no problem and a safe jumper. Like the name too.

Pandorama is a class act but Meade isn't being positive about Cheltenham.I T
think Weapons Amnesty is inferior to him but might be a better prospect for the festival.

I see that Geraghty is jocked-up on Punchestowns in the Ascot decs. Anyone heard if he is an intended runner? Henderson sounded sceptical earlier in the week.

i dont think punchestowns will go at ascot. i think he will go straight to the festival, a fresh horse and he will win the RSA

He's got entries both on the 24th at Fairyhouse or the 27th at Navan. My worry is that he hasnt run since May because of the injury. Will surely come on for the run

What do those who have followed Sports Line closely make of his chances in the Arkle (is he even certain to line up?)

I'm pretty confident Sizing Europe won't be winning, and Osana can be easily written off. I like Captain Cee Bee but he's awfully short now, and his jumping is a little worrying.

Back