Novice Chasers 2011-12

I was very interested in Tom Scudamores reaction when they pulled up.Will be hard to beat wherever he runs next.

I spotted him too. Won a maiden hurdle from the front last season. Held up on Sunday as Russell was on the leading Gigginstown horse. He jumped well was given a sympathetic ride until Russell's fell at which point his jock got a little more animated. Read into that what you want but I do not expect them to handicap him.

Inspired from OTB and myself :lol:

Cue Card followers should be relatively happy. Michael Flips won around ascot today
and even happier with Silviniaco Conti hacking up in the Grade 2 at Wincaton this aftenoon

CC is entered in the novice chase at Cheltenham on Friday. Is alway a hot race (last 2 won by Time For Rupert & Weird Al) and really hope he runs as will get to see him in the flesh again

I was thinking of going to Bangor tomorrow (there's a song in there I reckon) but with Al Ferof not being declared I shan't bother now.

I think First Lieutenant is shaping nicely-3 runs 2wins-he has been asked to race the last twice and not just do it on the bridle. In the context of a horse who has the festival as his main aim I'd say it's so far so good.

You can never 2nd guess a Tizzard, but Senior did say he was leaning towards 2 1/2 miles so hopefully will be Friday up against Grand Crus, Restless Harry, Mossley etc.

How slow was Peddlers cross race? 4/1 for the Arkle with bet365 a complete overreaction. Can't bare listening to On The Bridle's hysteria about the horse for the winter.

How slow was Peddlers cross race? 4/1 for the Arkle with bet365 a complete overreaction. Can't bare listening to On The Bridle's hysteria about the horse for the winter.

Superb round of jumping there - never off the bit!! He's a monster!!!!!!!!

In reality it shows he still has a leg on each corner and he can jump accurately at 3/4 pace. Satisfactory introduction.

Cue Card the bet of the weekend for me. I think the betting will flip flop. Grand Crus is a slow boat.

Back