111 2 Buckers Bridge (Hde Bromhead) - . . 11,10
-3111 3 Dedigout (AJMartin) - . ...................... 11,10
2p502 4 Mikael D'Haguenet (FR)(147)
(WPMullins) - . ............. 11,10
-5144 5 My Murphy (WJBurke) - . .................. 11,10
71111 6 Pride Of The Artic(144) (PFahey) - . . 11,10
11-21 7 Sword Of Destiny (NMeade) - . ........ 11,10
47621 8 Texas Jack (NMeade) - . ................... 11,10

Totally agree with that.A lot of opposition to him on various forums on stats alone.really impressed me in the jumping dept.There won't be many,if any in front of him come March.Anyone with each way prices about him are sitting pretty.

Reading between the lines about what they have said regarding trip etc post race I think it is more than likely dynaste will be going to the Jewson

Yeah I'd seen he's being entered up alright. Not a peep about him on here and was starting to worry there's something I'm not aware of. Looking forward to seeing how he handles fences. Looked last season like he should take to them naturally. Cheers granger.

Yeah I'd seen he's being entered up alright. Not a peep about him on here and was starting to worry there's something I'm not aware of. Looking forward to seeing how he handles fences. Looked last season like he should take to them naturally. Cheers granger.

“Ruby (Walsh) rode a bit of work on him yesterday and was very pleased with him. He’s entered at the weekend but I might just take another week with him,” the Co Carlow trainer told At The Races. “I’m looking forward to him as a novice chaser.”

Magic, cheers granger. Sounds very positive. It always rings in my head Mullins being asked about him pre-cheltenham last season: 'He's as good a novice as I've ever sent over anyway' I don't think Ruby gave home the greatest of rides, but that's taking nothing away from Brindisi's Breeze who was a worthy winner. I'm hopeful there's more improvement to come and he looked a chaser in the making last season.

Fingal Bay goes tomorrow at Exeter and am surprised to see him coming back in trip and not the other way...

It’s only a small field, but Chartreux was a talking horse at Pipes and Coole River an exciting novice hurdler (albeit 2 ½ years ago) so could be interesting

The Henry VIII chase on Saturday looks typically strong with Captain Conan, Overturn, Hinterland and others entered. I’ve backed Overturn for the Arkle so hope he’s the one

Really don't know what Hobbs was thinking running Fingal Bay there. Does he just want to get as big a price as possible for the RSA?

Euro, this is maybe the third time I've posted this - he's just not that good.

Yep, clearly lack of ability explains that effort.

With regards running him there, why not? He'd never done anything like that before and was 2 from 2 right-handed.

Back