Novice Chasers 2012-13

Today’s 2.40 at Exeter looks a nice little chase and fully expect Keppols Hill to make up for Ffos Las where he jumped really well until walking through the last. Was hoping for bigger than 5/4, but that is fair with Theatrical Star a NR

Today’s 2.40 at Exeter looks a nice little chase and fully expect Keppols Hill to make up for Ffos Las where he jumped really well until walking through the last. Was hoping for bigger than 5/4, but that is fair with Theatrical Star a NR
Keppols Hill walked through the last again, but this time hit the deck :(

Sounds like a nasty fall, so hope he's ok

Hot little novice opens the card at Cheltenham tomorrow with Carlitio Brigante, Fingal Bay, Unioniste & Dynaste

I think Fingal will win, but looks an intriguing race which has traditionally been a strong pointer to the future, with previous winners including Denman, Imperial Commander, Grand Crus, Weird Al & Time For Rupert

That was a facile victoryfor Champagne Fever. 1/8 on in a novice as a debutant-bonkers!
I still don't know what to read from Mullins' comments in the RP. A tad concerned. I've backed him to win the RSA.

Nasty fall by Oscar's Well. Bit surprised Jess left him in it considering his liking for decent ground.

Last edited:
One of the rides of the season from Ruby there.Set off like a scalded cat but was able to fight back when joined by Baily Green.

Oscars Well ran loose after falling and got through a gateway into the car park - hope he is ok

From the Twitter Machine.........
Oscars Well none the worse of his post-fall runaround the Kildare countryside & back in the stable yard @punchestownrace Robbie P also ok

That was a facile victoryfor Champagne Fever. 1/8 on in a novice as a debutant-bonkers!
I still don't know what to read from Mullins' comments in the RP. A tad concerned. I've backed him to win the RSA.

Mullins says he stays hurdling.

Back