Novice chasers 2014/15

surprised to see odds against for Kings Palace tomorrow. in receipt of 5lbs in a moderate looking field. first run i guess but i've backed him like a good thing.

Nice start that. He is though one I am against in the RSA. Especially if they go hard up front.

Nice start that. He is though one I am against in the RSA. Especially if they go hard up front.

I can feature that but 20s was too big before the season started. I'm hoping we'll get a small field like the renewal where Bob's Worth and First Lieutenant lobbed round. If not I'll be in a possie to take some value amongst his rivals.

I can feature that but 20s was too big before the season started. I'm hoping we'll get a small field like the renewal where Bob's Worth and First Lieutenant lobbed round. If not I'll be in a possie to take some value amongst his rivals.

For sure if they lob round your 20s will be looking very nice.
There does look to be a few stayers in the field mind, so can see someone taking them along.

Liked Kings Palace yesterday (not sure how anyone thought that Creepy could reverse hurdles form yest). He' be one that i'd back all season.....until the RSA

I appreciate Vibrato Valtat can be a tricky ride but that looked terrible from Twiston Davies. Surely he could have had him closer jumping the last.

Was afraid of his life to go for him too early and the last day he closed after the last still on the bridle....
I expect Sam was hoping history would repeat.

A cocky and badly judged ride.I have only seen it once but to me there were two mistakes-the leading pair were allowed to get into a very comfortable rhytym and why did he wait until half way up the run in to go for the horse.
Did he make sufficient effort ?.

Deputy Dan & Far West out at Plumpton this afternoon. Also joined by Coneygree who made quite an impression when last seen in Jan 2013. He’s obviously had issues but heavy ground should suit and hope he goes well

Back