Novice chasers 2014/15

As I see it if they had the Grand Annual on their minds which is a race they absolutely love they would turn up at Leopardstown -win if possible-if not give him an easy enough time.Going to Limerick says to me they are only interested in winning and see him as an Arkle candidate.Purely my own interpretation.As a JP owned horse at Limerick how short will he be.

As I see it if they had the Grand Annual on their minds which is a race they absolutely love they would turn up at Leopardstown -win if possible-if not give him an easy enough time.Going to Limerick says to me they are only interested in winning and see him as an Arkle candidate.Purely my own interpretation.As a JP owned horse at Limerick how short will he be.
It's a pretty tough race and almost two and a half miles. I notice he's shorter in the betting for the JLT than the Arkle in most books.

I wouldn't back a 1/3 shot in a mid season novices chase in a month of sundays but all he has to do is stay on his feet and he's home.

Granted it is short but I would think Clarcam would be the one to chase him home over this trip. Have a lot of time for Clarcam but we saw how he was dealt with before.
Real Steel may want a bit further to trouble these?

Clarcam and Reel Steel are good horses so its easy to pass the 1/3 but I wouldn't be rushing to lay it either.

I backed Western Boy to place against Vautour. Definite non-trier/plot. Was never put in the race.

I like Coneygree a lot but just have a feeling Kempton may be a bit sharp for him
SDR price is very skinny but he looks the likely answer here

I love Coneygree but think he may prefer it softer. SDR is too short, so will chuck a few ££'s at Creepy in the hope the decent ground brings back the jumping we saw at Chepstow

Back