Novice chasers 2014/15

Connections talking of suing the vet who declared Coneygree lame and stopped him running as he was apparently sound all along. Winner of this race Desperate Dan now wins a £60k bonus if winning any race at Chelt Festival.

Shame that Coneygree did not run. Didn't think either Far West or Desperate Dan were anything special. Haven't seen the weekend's Irish races yet but I thought both King's Palace and Sausalito Sunrise showed plenty of promise on Saturday. Both were shortened up in the RSA betting afterwards. Looking at the RSA possibles so far there don't seem many that come into consideration particularly taking in account alternatives for several.

Certainly looking forward to seeing Vautour on Sunday.
Don Poli also in action tomorrow. Smashing in the same race too.
The race before though not a Novice could be a good smash up between Ballycasey and Moscow Mannon. Throw Mallowney in the mix aswell.

Certainly looking forward to seeing Vautour on Sunday.
Don Poli also in action tomorrow. Smashing in the same race too.
The race before though not a Novice could be a good smash up between Ballycasey and Moscow Mannon. Throw Mallowney in the mix aswell.

Have to fancy MM to have too much toe for Ballycasey?

Can't he get on Meade's runner :) looked like Very Wood needed that trip.Though one can forgive a run.

I still have it in my mind how Don Poli made Beat That work hard at Punchestown.

Loved that and hope Mullins does the decent thing & targets the Arkle (9/1 voucher burning large hole in pocket) Un De Sceaux entered over 2m2f on Thursday....

Best performance from a novice since Sprinter Sacre at Donnie.

Good luck to you guys with those vouchers...better hope Sprinter Sacre bounces back in the Tingle Creek because without him and Sire De Grugy I know where I would run Vautour.

Back