Novice Chasers 2015/16

Thanks fonz was going crazy trying to remember the horse that threw it away at the last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting entry for Wetherby on Sat.
Seeyouatmidnight
Blacklion
Southfield Royale
Native River
Definitely Red

If they all show up I like the last two. DR is well in at the weights and ran well behind Black Hercules lot.
Native River is now underrated because of his Feltham run whereas he actually ran a smasher considering he hated the track

Sent from my MediaPad M1 8.0 using Tapatalk

Very interesting entry for Wetherby on Sat.
Seeyouatmidnight
Blacklion
Southfield Royale
Native River
Definitely Red

If they all show up I like the last two. DR is well in at the weights and ran well behind Black Hercules lot.
Native River is now underrated because of his Feltham run whereas he actually ran a smasher considering he hated the track

Sent from my MediaPad M1 8.0 using Tapatalk

Don't forget Vyta Du Roc. He could be a big improver for going up in trip.

If it's on Vyta Du Roc gettting weight from all of them would be interesting if you are prepared to dismiss his run at Donnie.

First time at 3miles over fences but was a good 2nd to Thistlecrack in the Grand Sefton and very likley to tun.

Definitly Red is a strong bet at Wetherby
Ran a blinder at Warwick and the 7lbs will be massive here

He's got a very round knee action which is unlikely to help him in March. He does look pretty special when he can get a toe in though.

Don't forget he wasn't considered for the Triumph last season because they felt the other three Munir horses would be better on quicker going.

Last edited:
They looked as though they went at it from a long way out. That was a really tired jump at the last and he didn't get home. Blacklion looks a through strayer, and has really 'franked' the chances of Seeyouatmidnight for the RSA. But also his own as he will definitely be staying on up the hill if he can go the pace.

I reckon that was a pretty significant trial.

Last edited:
They looked as though they went at it from a long way out. That was a really tired jump at the last and he didn't get home. Blacklion looks a through strayer, and has really 'franked' the chances of Seeyouatmidnight for the RSA. But also his own as he will definitely be staying on up the hill if he can go the pace.

I reckon that was a pretty significant trial.

He bombed in the Albert Bartlett though which would worry me. Maybe he's just the best of the British which isn't good enough.

I'll likely cover both bases with No More Heroes and Seeyouadmidnight assuming it's typical Festival ground. I usually like something at bigger price though, so really need to start getting my head into the race.

At a bigger price Vyta Du Roc is one I'm monitoring very closely. Entered in the RSA and 4 miler but has been running over much shorter this season. He was taken out of the Towton but is sure to get an entry again soon.

Zabana dissappointng today

Id be fairly certain that the money for him midweek for JLT was the FF pod sheep

Indeed. Those boys had a bad day with Belshill going down as well. It's a great listen but you're more likely to get better tips on here.

Zabana's jumping wasn't up to scratch, and the Festival is pointless unless they switch back to hurdles.

At a bigger price Vyta Du Roc is one I'm monitoring very closely. Entered in the RSA and 4 miler but has been running over much shorter this season. He was taken out of the Towton but is sure to get an entry again soon.
I'd forgotten about Vyta du Roc to be honest and that could be a really good shout. I'd always thought he'd run in the JLT and hadn't noticed he'd only been entered for the other two.

The worry is he looks a tough horse to keep on the bridle, but I'd imagine that's why Henderson has been running over shorter trips to keep him sharp enough.

You'd want to see him run in and win a suitable trial over further to consider him, but his run over hurdles behind Thistlecrack over 3m was every bit as good as his run behind Windsor Park over 2m5f, so the trip itself wouldn't be a worry. The downside of course is the juice in his price will go at that point.

I think I'm likely to wait until the day to be honest. I've had some decent luck with this race in the past but usually I've waited rather than gone early.

More Of That entered in the Graduation Chase at Kempton Friday

Faffing about like Henderson

O'Neill said: "I've entered More Of That for a graduation chase at Kempton on Friday and I will enter him on Monday for Newbury on Saturday.
"He will probably head to Newbury on Saturday. It depends on the ground, but that is most likely where he will go. He seems in good order."

Back