Novice Chasers 2015/16

So much for PFN's comments about Silsol needing the run. Should have known really as he said similar about this horse when it won at the Hennessy meeting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The irishracing website is blocked at work (not sure what my employer knows, but Sporting Life is accessible!). Can someone list the entries?
ta

All Hell Let Loose
Alvisio Ville
Arbre De Vie
Avant Tout
Black Hercules
Captain Von Trappe
Douvan
Free Expression
Guitar Pete
Killultagh Vic
Lord Scoundrel
Monksland
More Of That
Moyle Park
My Hometown
No More Heroes
Noble Endeavour
Outlander
Phil's Magic
Pont Alexandre
Rightdownthemiddle
Roi Des Francs
Shaneshill
Shantou Flyer
Sizing John
Sub Lieutenant
Tell Us More
Wrath Of Titans

Looking forward to the Arkle trial at HQ next Sunday. Garde La Victoire installed as 6/5 fav behind Calipto & Fox Norton both at 7/2.

Think Garde La Victoire has everything to make him into a top 2m chaser and should take this. He has a liking for Cheltenham, he's 2 from 4 there with last years GreatWood win looking impressive and looked a decent prospect when accounting for Bristol De Mai & Regal Encore comfortably on his chase debut last month.

They will be asking a lot of Monksland to send him chasing

Douvan will be box office wherever he shows up

Lord Soundrel will be a Grade 2 horse

Mullins literally has too many good horses

Sizing John might have another race in mind

NMH, Free Expression might find it a bit sharp

Phil's Magic is an interesting horse -

Looking forward to the Arkle trial at HQ next Sunday. Garde La Victoire installed as 6/5 fav behind Calipto & Fox Norton both at 7/2.

Think Garde La Victoire has everything to make him into a top 2m chaser and should take this. He has a liking for Cheltenham, he's 2 from 4 there with last years GreatWood win looking impressive and looked a decent prospect when accounting for Bristol De Mai & Regal Encore comfortably on his chase debut last month.

Looking at Fridays entries Fox Norton appears to be declared already for the 1.40 class 2 novice chase with Noel Fehily taking the ride so that 6/5 might look generous come Sunday.

Expect Otago Trail to make a winning start today. Going’s ideal, he’s supposedly taken to the jumping game & Venetia's banging in the inners now it's November

Minimum of fuss from More Of That there very nice performance
Reminds me of Bobs Worth.

Like all of Henry's Sizing John is a lovely jumper.

he is a little lazy which makes me think he'd appreciate further. Euro thinks he will be a lot better off a quicker pace and when having a lead horse in front of him.

2m at Leop Xmas is next up.

Both times he's run connections have mentioned possibly stepping up, so it would not be the biggest surprise

Garde La Victoire won Cheltenham’s Arkle trial, but was not overly impressed with his jumping. That should improve as the season progresses. Fox Norton looked to enjoy himself out front and his jumping was much slicker than the winner and was a fair effort giving him 4lbs

Interesting 4 & 5yr old novice at Warwick this afternoon. Karezak making his jumps debut, but may find it difficult against the more experienced Bristol De Mai who jumped nicely behind Garde la Victoire

Back