Novice Chasers 2016/2017

If you believe that Tanlic I suggest you just go and back him. Seeking someone on here to share your opinion is going to be a difficult prospect.

With Exeter being called off it could see the The New One and Altior clash tomorrow. Would add much more excitement to an already fascinating race so come on Twister, go for it.

Marracudja will really make them all go. I've rarely seen a novice go off so quickly as he did at Cheltenham and still jump well. He’s unlikely to hold on, unless something happens in behind, but still fun to watch

Just noticed Cole Harden is out for his debut over fences tomorrow. Not sure he's going to end up a serious player for the RSA but he has better credentials then some ahead of him in that market.

Shelved because of bad weather! The way this horse has been campaigned is nothing short of disgraceful.

Presumably he wants to avoid Altior first time out which is fair enough. If he needs to get a run in to him the International is as good an option as any even if it is over hurdles, especially if he has a target over Christmas.

He's probably also of half a mind that there's no sign of Faugheen or Annie yet, and plenty of rumours the latter won't be back, so,why not take a look over hurdles again, because it could end up being a very weak Champion Hurdle.

always seem to power on from the back of the last. think in the fullness of time he could be going over further.

always seem to power on from the back of the last. think in the fullness of time he could be going over further.

This

He would deffo stay 3m over fences, he looked like he could have gone round again

A few Supreme novice hurdle horses have turned out to be gold cup horses, Best Mate, War of attrition Cue card all ran in the race

If you believe that Tanlic I suggest you just go and back him. Seeking someone on here to share your opinion is going to be a difficult prospect.

What? now you are a mind reader for everyone on the forum .......Exactly what is my opinion?

That a horse who has won a hoard of grade 1,2 and listed hurdle races stuffed a Champion Hurdle winner and should have beaten a runner up should not be 33/1 for the Arkle?

I am not taken by Min and quite frankly there's nothing else to the forefront of the betting that is likely to run in the Arkle,

If The New One wins a novice Chase impressively they will slash his odds even if he's short odds against weak opposition.

You disagree with that then fair enough but you don't speak for others.

Buveur Dair entered in the 2m1f novice chase at Bangor on Friday.

I hope he takes well to chasing as he has JLT winner written all over him.

Regarding Altior, Fehily unlike his first ride, hesitated today to go past them too early and there were couple of furlongs in the backend where he just watched over and I think that affected their time vs the Tingle Creek race(who were lead by the insane Ar Mad), but Altior should be 6/4 for the CC not Arkle. Really incredible that he's odds against for the novices. All being well, thats the race Nicky will send him for, he doesn't have the guts to go for the CC with a novice so 99% its known Arkle is the target, so why he's still odds against is a mystery which I welcome as it allows me to continue including him in the accumulators.

What? now you are a mind reader for everyone on the forum .

You disagree with that then fair enough but you don't speak for others.

All I have said is that it would be a difficult prospect to find someone who shares your opinion. That is not speaking for everyone is it.

If anyone thinks The New One is a good e/w bet for The Arkle I'm sure they will be grown up enough to voice it, no matter what I imply.

Back