Novice Chases 2021-22

On a line through the second there, not much between the winner and Stattler, as good as the visual impression was.

PFN just shat himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suspect he'll spend the next 2 months trying to convince owners to swerve for aintree/not ruin horse ahead of a king george tilt

which would be a shame as it could be a cracking head to head

Willie has won the last seven beginner's chases run in Ireland.

Ferny Hollow, Blue Lord, Stattler, Capadanno, Stratum, Haut en Coleurs & Galopin des Champs.

He has also had the second in four of these races.

Last edited:
Surely this is a bad thing.

I reckon there’ll be a a string targeting Cheltenham and other the DRF. Wouldn’t be suprised to see some big hitters get a ‘knock’ for Cheltenham.

Mullins bingo well underway.

Last edited:
Very taken with L'Homme Presse today. I backed the mare who ran and jumped really well but he jumped brilliantly bar one (Which i didnt think he would), clocked a good time and had plenty left at the end.

10/1 for the Golden Miller is interesting. I wonder if Venetia has previous in terms of going for Aintree instead? If Bob looks less than sparkling when he re-appears I can see one of the big two from the FN maybe stepping down in trip.

10/1 for the Golden Miller is interesting. I wonder if Venetia has previous in terms of going for Aintree instead? If Bob looks less than sparkling when he re-appears I can see one of the big two from the FN maybe stepping down in trip.

She’s said yesterday was all about giving him experience of Cheltenham with a view to bringing him back in March

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wpm has so many young chasers it's frightening

Jungle may be one kept on these shores

Is it beyond the realms of possibility he could go for the British Trainers title? Seen someone mention it and got me thinking. If he has a strong Cheltenham, wonder if he’ll send a cavalry to Aintree.

Is it beyond the realms of possibility he could go for the British Trainers title? Seen someone mention it and got me thinking. If he has a strong Cheltenham, wonder if he’ll send a cavalry to Aintree.

Ergumene was to win Clarence House and a strong Cheltenham, he could consider it but more an afterthought than a plan

I thought Blue Lord put in some nice jumping and has a decent future but not at festival level IMO

He was put in his place by horses like Echoes in the rain,Appreciate it and Bob Olinger over hurdles

Looking to the future a race like the Paddy Power Gold Cup or similar is where I can see him shining one day.

Back